since i started playing guitar 3 years ago, i always sucked really bad and no matter how much i practiced i wasn't getting much better and i felt like i would never be decent guitar player
but i kept playing, trying harder and harder to get better (mostly because i have nothing else to do tbh...) and lately im seeing a huge improvement
i play much faster and cleaner than a few months ago and im finally understanding theory and getting good at improvising and composing. today i started learning glasgow kiss, wich i always thought i would never be able to learn, and its going great, i really think i could nail it eventually

so im very happy and i wanted to share it here because, even though i don't post too much and nobody knows who the **** i am, UG has been a big part of my "musician life" since i started playing, and not just with lessons and tabs, but also expanding my musical taste (i even discovered my all time fav album on this site lol) and much more...so thanks a lot UG and all the wonderfull people who are part of it, i love you all

tl;dr: i can play guitar

/blog
cool blog bro

EDIT: I can't do it. Congrats.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'm pretty much in your situation man!

3x3 hug stack!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by imafool18
I'm pretty much in your situation man!

3x3 hug stack!

The "lul stack" "hug stack" and all of those are so old and annoying, they need to stop. Anyone else agree?
Quote by skaterskagg1
The "lul stack" "hug stack" and all of those are so old and annoying, they need to stop. Anyone else agree?

No.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by skaterskagg1

You knew that was coming
But yes they are a little old.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Congrats!
I would like to get better at bass, but I'm not motivated enough.
I've gotten better since I started, but for ~2 years I should be a lot farther(or further.)

And I liked the 3x3 hug stack
Quote by Portuguese_boy
That's cool, too bad guitars aren't cool anymore.

Yeah but I got an Idea
We should go break those controllers with 6 colored buttons
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by vinnie-watt5
Yeah but I got an Idea
We should go break those controllers with 6 colored buttons

I only know of ones with 5 or 10 buttons, what are these so called "6" button ones called?
Quote by skaterskagg1

Old and annoying?

It's been around for a matter of days.

And I can't even be a dick to you TS, because I know the feeling. Congratulations.
Quote by GuitarYay
I only know of ones with 5 or 10 buttons, what are these so called "6" button ones called?

inbred hero.
After the controllers we should BURN DOWN BURN DOWN THE HOT TOPIC
Quote by skaterskagg1

How 'bout the 3x3 Llama Stack!?

Congrats
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
You can play guitar?

Holy shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GuitarYay
we love you to lone 06'er no one knows!

Because being known in UG makes you a REAL winner...
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI