Page 1 of 17
Anyone else see the movie? Just caught the midnight show. A little on the slow side and seemed like it didn't really cover to much other than obviously what happened at the end.
Quote by M Power
Anyone else see the movie? Just caught the midnight show. A little on the slow side and seemed like it didn't really cover to much other than obviously what happened at the end.

The British seem to specialize in overly long, slow films. Haven't seen it yet but have reserved tickets online. Can't wait, the 6th book was my fave.
Never was a Harry Potter fan, but I'll probably see it tomarrow.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
he dies in the end.

>.>

<.<
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by M Power

On my clock the time is 12, which made me laugh. I don't know why but I found it ammusing.
i want to see it, but i don't want to go opening day...it'll be too damn crowded.

i'll be happy if it's not cheesy, it can be completely different than the book...i don't care since all of the movies were, as long as it's not cheesy.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jul 15, 2009,
sooooo am i the only one here who would have hot, passionate sex with emma watson as soon as i met her?
Quote by StewieSwan
Snape kills Dumbledore

your face kills dumbledore!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by assparade69
sooooo am i the only one here who would have hot, passionate sex with emma watson as soon as i met her?

Hell no
Quote by assparade69

i'm with you on that one.

i hear she's going to Brown University this coming year.

that's in Rhode Island...that's only 3 hours from New York by car....2 hours from i'm going to be going to school next year

Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

I just saw it... it was annoying how it was all light and funny, and then like all of a sudden dumbledore is like bitch we gots to go get a horcrux. they also overplayed the awkward silence sexual tension thing a bit, but it was funny for a while.

i liked it, even though it pissed me off how they revealed more of the plot than the book did. Like you don't find out snape is a good guy till the end of the 7th book, but in this movie you find out like right before he kills dumbledore that dumbledore told him to do it.

Quote by assparade69

dude i would totally hit that, even though she seems kind of like a bitch
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by humperdunk
I just saw it... it was annoying how it was all light and funny, and then like all of a sudden dumbledore is like bitch we gots to go get a horcrux. they also overplayed the awkward silence sexual tension thing a bit, but it was funny for a while.

i liked it, even though it pissed me off how they revealed more of the plot than the book did. Like you don't find out snape is a good guy till the end of the 7th book, but in this movie you find out like right before he kills dumbledore that dumbledore told him to do it.

WHAT?!?

the book itself was light and funny until the ending basically...so i guess that's alright.

but if what you say is true in that last bit....i'll never forgive these people who make the movie. that's straying off the book too far and nearly killing the ending of the 7th book.
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

really???^^^
thats gay. what happened? pm me if you dont want to post it here.

edit: to humperdunks post. i didnt feel likeq\ quoting.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
****, last book spoilers...

Is Emma really that hot? I dont really see it..

shes not bad dude. id definately tap that ass.
all night long.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

PM me and let me know.
Just got back from the midnight showing. I liked it so much more than all of the other HP movies; most of them I thought were so-so, some better than others, but this one really stood out; wicked enjoyable.

I loved all of the sexual tension
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by lexanirider78
really???^^^
thats gay. what happened? pm me if you dont want to post it here.

edit: to humperdunks post. i didnt feel likeq\ quoting.

yeah dude right before harry and dumbledore left for the horcrux dumbledore was like talking to snape on the tower and i don't remember his exact words, they were pretty vague but you could tell he was talking about him having to die. Then when snape bursts in to kill him later you can see all in his eyes like NO I DON'T WANT TO DO IT and then dumbledore's just like, "please" in his like really calm and firm voice and then snape just owns him.

also does anyone else ever notice that emma watson's the only competent actor in the whole thing? Like the danielle radcliffe is so rigid and unemotional, and the guy who plays ron only has like one look that he does throughout the whole film. I mean she's hot and all but i think she's genuinely the best actor in the bunch.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by assparade69

Emma Watson's plain as paper. But I'd still tap that. Peopl only think she's hot cause she's a big star. Kinda like Kristen Stewart.
Quote by humperdunk
yeah dude right before harry and dumbledore left for the horcrux dumbledore was like talking to snape on the tower and i don't remember his exact words, they were pretty vague but you could tell he was talking about him having to die. Then when snape bursts in to kill him later you can see all in his eyes like NO I DON'T WANT TO DO IT and then dumbledore's just like, "please" in his like really calm and firm voice and then snape just owns him.

thats pretty unnecessary. but its not like
everyone already knows i guess. but still.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

PM me and let me know.
Quote by humperdunk

also does anyone else ever notice that emma watson's the only competent actor in the whole thing? Like the danielle radcliffe is so rigid and unemotional, and the guy who plays ron only has like one look that he does throughout the whole film. I mean she's hot and all but i think she's genuinely the best actor in the bunch.

even though I do not find her attractive, I have to agree with this.
she has an annoyingly over-exaggerated way of speaking, but that fits with her character. Radcliffe and the doofus who plays Ron are completely inferior.
Quote by humperdunk

dude i would totally hit that, even though she seems kind of like a bitch

Man, that sucks, that totally ruins the question on book 7 about snape being evil or not.
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
I didn't like it. It was good because it reminded you how awesome the book was, but if you haven't read the book you're going to be absolutely lost.

Oh, and apparently Mad Eye Moody isn't real, because he sure as hell wasn't in the movie.

And apparently neither is Ron's older brother.

Screw those semi-important plot lines?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
i saw it......

who else saw Led Zeppelins Houses of the Holy in Slughorns wrecked place at the beginning?

as they fix the house it floats right across the screen back to the record shelf.

-nice-

yeah they cut out ALOT. and emma W is hot.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
They did stray from the book a lot, but I still enjoyed it a lot. They kept a lot of the little details that I liked in the book, and the quidditch match was SWEET.
I really wanted to go see it today, but I'm working untill 9, and all my friends are going before that.
Its releasing after two days here (in India) and gonna go to the first show.

IN MY OPINION, Bonnie Wright is much better looking than Emma Watson.
Quote by M Power

That summarizes every single harry potter that has been released..
I watched it today, it's the second day out over here I believe, was an alright movie, Luna Lovejoy, or Lovegood? I don't know her last name, the crazy blonde bitch, yeah she's awesome!

Okay, I just remember it's Lovegood, Lovejoy's from The Simpsons.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by paranj

..errr...whos Bonnie Wright agian?
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by paranj

Is that the girl who plays Ginny? If it is then I think you need to wash out your eyes with some Dettol then look again.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Bonnie Wright is living proof that even hot red-haired chicks are ugly.

Really? I think she's quite attractive. She's just overshadowed by Emma Watson.