I'm looking for a new amp becasue my current one barley qualifies as an amp and anything would be an upgrade really i was thinking roland cube 30X or orange crush 30 or whatever its called which would be better for metal and rock and is there a good site with sound clips as i cant go to a music store for a few weeks
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Are they about the same budget?
And what is your budget?
Will you be using any effects or OD's?
What guitar will you be using?
there roughly the same my guitar is a cort with emg hz and a licensed floyd and i my budget is flexible since i work full time but i don't really wanna go over 800 AUD(600 US I guess)
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
hmmm how much are the vypers worth and i posted before i saw your post

EDIT: i just had a look at the cranbourne music Allan's and billy Hyde sites and none of them have vypers
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
Last edited by dukeofmetal at Jul 15, 2009,
how much are they worth? you mean how do they cost? just get the 15w version, should be well within your budget, i dunno Oz prices.
if you read my edit you would see they not available here and i want a 30w amp
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
fair doos, alright i would go for the cube then, and go for the lowest wattage available, i made the mistake of getting a 30w practice amp, too loud for bedroom use and not good enough for anything else.
hehehe i don't plan on gigging any time soon but my current amp is a 10w and at max volume its not loud enough for my likings plus i live on a farm and can play in my shed and from what Ive seen the 30X cube seems easy enough to carry around and still have a little kick to it
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250