Well, I dont really get the difference between the Hot Rod DeVille and the Blues DeVille (except the design). So what is it?
Thank you.
so the hot rod deville would work better combined with a Hughes & Kettner tube factor than the blues deville?
actually i dont need 60 watts. is the hot rod deluxe the same as the hot rod deville just less volume and watt?
I think that's the case mate, I love the sound n the DeVille and am seriously thinking about downgrading from my very loud Twin Amp to either the Deluxe or the DeVille.

I've heard nothing but superlatives for the HR Deluxe ut have never tried one. But from first hand experience the DeVille is beautiful.

One thing that annoys me though is that people often comment on them being no good for big gigs or big stages, with that in mind, a big stage usually has everything mic'ed to the PA anyway surely?
I think they're the same, just with an added speaker, but not sure. The deluxes (both hot rod and blues) are prone to breaking down, I don't know if the deville's are of superior quality, hopefully someone can chime in
90% of british indie bands use em nowadays, like big bands ie Bloc Party ect
so i wouldn't worry about them being no good for stage work.
Last edited by turbulenced at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by turbulenced
90% of british indie bands use em nowadays, like big bands ie Bloc Party ect
so i wouldn't worry about them being no good for stage work.

Nice one thanks
for normal gigs the hot rod deluxe with 40 watt is enough and at big gigs you mic them up anyway, so that isnt the problem i think. i was just wondering if there is a big difference of tone between the hot rod deluxe and the hot rod deville.