Hey,

I just sold my Gibson SG Faded with Seymour Duncan Dave Mustaine Livewires in it, as well as my amp and pedal. I have bout $1450 dollars to spend now and Im looking for a guitar ranging for $800 and below and an amp $650 and below (tube). Could u guys suggest anything. I just bought a Dean RC7 so I dont wanna spend too much on another guitar. Just want a smooth playing 6 string along with my 7 string.
I was looking into:
-PRS SE
-Jackson
-ESP LTD
-Schecter
-Dean

These 5 companies. And oh i do not want a Floyd Rose.

Thanks
Get a better amp and pay less for a guitar
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
what music do you play? i'm guessing metal. and i would say invest more into your amp then your guitar
Yea i will put it more for an amp... So lets say 900-1000 for the amp and 400-500 for the guitar? Any suggestions?
Washburn WI64 or the Washburn WI66 Pro-G. One has humbuckers, the other as P90's (In respective order).
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Darth Sion
What bout the ENGL Thunder and Screamer?
Or the Hughes & Kettner Tube 20?

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_ML%2079%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_183474_cmCategorySA182593

Im kinda leaning towards that right now

the ENGL stuff are great but they seem to be out of your budget looking from musician friend website.