No longer made, those Guitart were made in small batches. MusicYo closed because Gibson decided to take a bigger step and start selling to dealers (finally). Word on the street is that in September they'll officially release new models and so on. Not sure what exactly but they'll have both import and USA made models. Only way you'll get something like that is through Ebay or contact Warren @ Southeast Guitars www.southeastguitars.com and have an exact replica body made from him. I had my 5150 project body from him.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
No longer made, those Guitart were made in small batches. MusicYo closed because Gibson decided to take a bigger step and start selling to dealers (finally). Word on the street is that in September they'll officially release new models and so on. Not sure what exactly but they'll have both import and USA made models. Only way you'll get something like that is through Ebay or contact Warren @ Southeast Guitars www.southeastguitars.com and have an exact replica body made from him. I had my 5150 project body from him.

Thats good news, i hope they make another line of Jersey Stars and make it affordable...i'm in love with those .
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
You might get lucky, the JS was a very popular model. I kinda regret I never bought it but I have what I need right now and I'm not sure how I'd like having 3 humbucker pups in the long run, might be too crowded for me. Anyways its still an awesome guitar and from the Winter NAMM pictures at the Kramer both that I saw taken by one of the Vintage Kramer guys, they had a JS hanging on the wall...soooo you never know, common sense says why would they display a model unless they were ready to sell it again right?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst