Justine left Masterchef Australia in today's episode . Twas a sad day for Australian television.
Many teenage boys out there are bummed and possibly may boycott the show now...

I have a feeling that the judges took into account her age - she's still got more time than the others, and possibly knew about Matt Moran's invitation. Any thoughts?
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
pics?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Fourthed.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
no idea who that is so i cant really say much
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
am i the only australian who doesn't watch this? i already knew about this because it was on the news website i go to. how does this constitute for news?
Mm sucks that she's out. This episode was like the second episode I'd ever seen of the series, but I was hoping that the other chick would get out.
Last edited by denfilade at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by batesyy
am i the only australian who doesn't watch this? i already knew about this because it was on the news website i go to. how does this constitute for news?

it wasnt meant to be news, and she only got booted today
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
Quote by geetar_man0
was she on that show???

i only watched it 3-4 times but i never saw her on there!

you missed out

she got booted in hong kong but she came back when they decided to bring back the three eliminated 'viewer favourites' - who were tom, poh and her
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
Quote by Bob_Smith
it wasnt meant to be news, and she only got booted today

i was referring to the news site not your thread.
Why the fuck does EVERYONE I KNOW talk about this show? Does this chick have beer flavoured nipples or something?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.

is not Australian
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
[imig]http://eriksmind.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/masterchief.jpg

is not Australian
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Why the fuck does EVERYONE I KNOW talk about this show? Does this chick have beer flavoured nipples or something?

there are only about 2million viewers per episode... so id say over a tenth of the australias population are watching the show. SOMEONES GONNA BLOODY TALK ABOUT IT
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
Quote by titsmcgee852

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bob_Smith
there are only about 2million viewers per episode... so id say over a tenth of the australias population are watching the show. SOMEONES GONNA BLOODY TALK ABOUT IT

Yeah but why?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Yeah but why?

most australians are suckers for any sort of reality tv - thats why we have all those recruits and border security and all that crap

so when you actually get a good show...
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
Quote by Bob_Smith
most australians are suckers for any sort of reality tv - thats why we have all those recruits and border security and all that crap

so when you actually get a good show...

Right, well I don't see the appeal.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Right, well I don't see the appeal.

wow master chef is really popular. at our school's start of term assembly yesterday, the principal's speech was about master chef. it was really weird. she was talking about why it's popular something about real people that you can connect with blahblahblah etc.
i've only watched a few episodes, and i only watched it for the food, but everyone talks about the people. maybe we have to watch it more to get itwow master chef is really popular. at our school's start of term assembly yesterday, the principal's speech was about master chef. it was really weird. she was talking about why it's popular something about real people that you can connect with blahblahblah etc.
i've only watched a few episodes, and i only watched it for the food, but everyone talks about the people. maybe we have to watch it more to get it
I personally, was devastated by the loss =(

I wish that fat slut julie was voted out. Im now relying on Poh (cos she's a hot azn) or Chris (cos he's a mad kent)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by funkyducky
wow master chef is really popular. at our school's start of term assembly yesterday, the principal's speech was about master chef. it was really weird. she was talking about why it's popular something about real people that you can connect with blahblahblah etc.
i've only watched a few episodes, and i only watched it for the food, but everyone talks about the people. maybe we have to watch it more to get itwow master chef is really popular. at our school's start of term assembly yesterday, the principal's speech was about master chef. it was really weird. she was talking about why it's popular something about real people that you can connect with blahblahblah etc.
i've only watched a few episodes, and i only watched it for the food, but everyone talks about the people. maybe we have to watch it more to get it

i originally started watching it for the food, but after you start watching it continuously, it does become about the people
Quote by Taylz24

I wish that fat slut julie was voted out. Im now relying on Poh (cos she's a hot azn) or Chris (cos he's a mad kent)

i really cant see what everyone has against julie. yeah shes fat. but technically so is chris... and gary, george and matt.

i want chris to win at this point just because i think id enjoy his food more - i get enough malay already since my parents are malay chinese
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
Quote by Taylz24

tooooooooo true my friend lololol. at least there's still one good lookin babe on teh show
Quote by batesyy

I don't. Another unoriginal reality TV show, made even worse by the fact it's made in Australia? No thanks.

Harsh but true.
WTF how did chris get out.,so stupid biased judges sersly, they want julie to win.
/rant
Quote by ezza619
WTF how did chris get out.,so stupid biased judges sersly, they want julie to win.
/rant

/rage

FKING JULIE B!TCH GFHAIWDH@(!*(@#RUNEFIH@U

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*crosses fingers for poh*

I seriously hate julie, she's no where near as good as chris, poh or justine
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
THIS IS ****ED! As if Julie was better than Chris!!!

Frickin Julie just won them over with her cliched "family dreams" bull****. Well ya know what?

**** YOU AND YOUR IDEALIST BULL****

NIHILISM FTW AND **** YOU ****TY JUDGES

(ps I hope Poh wins coz she is HOT)
how can you pick your favorite person on a cooking show? can you like, taste the food or something?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
i knew chris was out as soon as julie got good comments. the stuff chris cooked today sucked, plain and simple. the taste of the food matters
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana