These seem to be the ones in the range of $599 to $699.

The Mockingbird on the front page is also part of this.

I really like the design and look of the Zombie Classic, but I'm not a fan of the thicker "P-Bass" style neck. I prefer the nut to be around 1-1/2" wide, rather than the more substantial necks.

I was just wondering, do these basses necks feel more like a thicker neck? Or a thinner one?
I haven't played the B.C Rich's. I don't care for their guitars so I've never had the desire to pick up a bass of theirs. What bass do you play now? I think the pbass is pretty badass- it's the bass I would buy if I could afford it. An American pbass- the tone is incredible.
I actually use a Rickenbacker as my main bass.

I like the sound of these basses, and the look. I have a Fender Jazz and an Ibanez K5 as well.

I just like them for the looks really.

I don't have a P-Bass cause the necks are a bit too thick for my tastes.
That being said. I'm looking for a 4 string bass with Active pickups so I don't have to use the 5 when I need that sort of sound.
I dont know, but they look fantastic.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Warwick Corvette Standard.

You can get ash or mahogany and active or passive. I'm not sure what the necks are like though, they could be too wide for your taste.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
The ESP B-4E that Slay'em just posted is a great bass, will suit you well... or, if you feel like getting something more exotic, you could get the ESP F-4E, same thing but with an amazing shape
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by Bassist Rising

You can get ash or mahogany and active or passive. I'm not sure what the necks are like though, they could be too wide for your taste.

Warwick necks tend to be massive. Which is my main reason for not having one.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90

massively AWESOME!!!!!

why don't you ask BC Rich?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by gilly_90

Idk, I remember for one of the BOTMs earlier this year, don't remembers who's it was, but it was a custom shop warwick, and he said that the necks for '09 were thinner
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by Bassist Rising

It's not mahogany, it's bubinga. Mahogany is a part of the flowering plant family meliacae, whilst bubinga belongs to the legume family fabaceae. Two very different species of wood.

Quote by TheTortured
Idk, I remember for one of the BOTMs earlier this year, don't remembers who's it was, but it was a custom shop warwick, and he said that the necks for '09 were thinner

It was mine, and yes they are.