Because i really want to make music more than a hobby. Maybe an Band Or other things with music where i can live from. Im just 14 right now, but I thought like: why not begin already making music and that kinda stuff.

But ( and not that i am fat ,or i think i am fat(because I ain't fat ) Sports Is also important (I guess), and i want to be a bit active, and stay in shape,

But my question is: Should i spend Much of my free time at music( Compose, Learning, writing.. i really like it) Or should i Also do an sport just to keep myself in shape, and be healthier.

Scayzar.
P.S If You think i should do an sport. What should i do, Something like Footbal or more like going to the Gym.(i mean with this: What is healthier?)

thanks.
it's simple, really:

trad your internet time for sports time and I swear you will continue to be one sexy mofo without sacrificing guitar time.
first of all 'a' sport, not 'an' sport.

But to your question, just do both. No one spends all their time doing one thing, join a school team or something. You'll still have time to learn to play guitar.
I go running for 30 minutes every other day, and even though it's not too much, it keeps me from going obese (actually, I'm unable to gain weight, so the running just helps my cardiovascular system). It doesn't take too long and it feels good.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You can do both. Just need the time/to be dedicated.

Personally I would play a sport instead of heading to the gym. It's more social, and the competition is fun. IMO.
Thanks For all the Replies
But my english is so bad because i am not english
I am Dutch

Thanks Anyway..
Do like me:

Work from 8-4
Gym from 5-7
Guitar from 7-11

Sleep.
Its pretty simple.
Internetz at work.

I look good, I get better at music play an average of 3-4 hours a day and I go on the internet.

Weekends are the same, just substitute work w/ Beach.
Doesnt have to be a sport. You could just work out for an hour or two a day. Go running in the morning, push ups, situps, dips, etc. Easy stuff.
Normally it looks like This

In week: 7.30-4.00 SChool
4.00-5.00 Homework
5.00-5.30 Dinner
5.45-8.00 Guitar( i cant play longer cause my brother is going to bed at 8)

In weekend: 10.00 - 12.00 WorK (I am 14 so i bring papers)
12.00 - 14.00 Homework (When i am busy, otherwise 1 hour)
14.00 - ????? GUitar
So i Could SPort in the weekenD :P
Quote by Chaosinborn
Doesnt have to be a sport. You could just work out for an hour or two a day. Go running in the morning, push ups, situps, dips, etc. Easy stuff.

Why in the morning can't I Run during the day ?
Quote by skaterskagg1
"Should i do Besides Music Also Sports?"

Sports lead to defeat, defeat to anger, anger to pain and suffering. The dark side are sports, hrm.
Quote by skaterskagg1
"Should i do Besides Music Also Sports?"
[Pic of yoda]
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Music and sports at the same time? Works for me. I play Highschool Football (American) and am an avid guitaarist.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

WEll Thanks to all of you

It's vacation now
SO i am Going to Run In the morning. That's for sure

Maybe i'll start Playing tennis.:P Cause my whole family plays tennis :P
who learned you English? Seriously, get off the computer and you will have a lot more free time.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Quote by DarkChilli
who learned you English? Seriously, get off the computer and you will have a lot more free time.

Who learned you to read?

Seriously the dude already said that English isn't his first language.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Im fairly sure you will find time for excercise and music at age 14...
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
learn better english, then become a journalist for a rock magazine AND a sports magazine.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by DarkChilli
Who taught YOU English? Whoever it was, they really screwed up.

Quote by ifeastonbums
Who learned you to read?

Seriously the dude already said that English isn't his first language.
Christ, you too!

You don't "learn someone something," you "teach someone something."

I don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but if you are dishing on someone for using broken English when your own grammar is incorrect, well... don't! It makes you seem like a complete ass.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Jul 15, 2009,