I've just started to learn scales and keys (understanding basic music theory )i started on my own so it came complicated.i just wanna ask i'm exercising the first part of Bach bouree on my acoustic guitar.The thing i couldnt get for example i found the tabs and it says bach-bouree in e-minor.And that means in key of E minor right ? if so how can you turn to it in B-minor or something else it doesnt matter ?Sorry if its so silly question i'm trying to understand somethings these days and i've been overwhelmed
going from E minor to B minor means you have to play everything either 5 frets lower or 7 frets higher. Choose 1 of these methods, don't combine them
Yeah, you just transpose it.

In other words, you raise or lower all the notes by the same interval.

I suggest just using Guitar Pro or something for this, because it will take you some time to do it. However, if you have the time, do it by ear/on paper yourself. It's great practice.
going from E minor to B minor means you have to play everything either 5 frets lower or 7 frets higher. Choose 1 of these methods, don't combine them

then practically if i put the capo on 7th fret play like e-minor it will be in b-minor ?
Quote by bluesone
then practically if i put the capo on 7th fret play like e-minor it will be in b-minor ?

Yes.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane