Well any of you who have been around past couple of days might have an idea about what I'm on about, I was wandering past a shop in Leeds the other day and noticed a mighty fine lookin Marshall sat there. Well I couldn't just leave it there considering the lovely price that was on it, so today I trekked back to said shop and bought it

INB4 it's an MG
Pics..

Wait a moment!
MG GTFO the way!!

Thats better

A JCM900 2101 Set me back £300
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I the gif.

Very jealous,
HNAD
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
HNAD man. Great deal there too.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I saw someone complain no one was putting any effort into NAD's any more so I thought I'd do something different

cheers guys.

@bagpipemetal: It's gorgeous, looks even better in real life.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

WHERE did you get that les paul??? its beautiful
oh and the amp is awesone too
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
HNAD! Both guitars look brilliant in the family shot, maybe the JCM is doing something to them.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
GIF?

HNAD!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Whats with all the JCM combos recently?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by demitriv
Whats with all the JCM combos recently?

I think it's that the combos are usually cheaper than the heads... not too mention they're nice sounding amps!

Happy new amp day!

Also, congrats on getting the 2x00 series, those are the best of the 900's!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Oh I forgot to say congrats.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Nice!

You are real man! High Five!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
That GIF was masterful!

HNAD - where did you get it from? There was an identical amp on sale in Curly Music, Liverpool for £300 not long ago - I was really tempted to grab it.
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh guys, all I've done is turn up the gain a bit going les paul -> amp and I love this thing so damn much. The way it works with picking dynamics is amazing I love it

My Les Paul I got off eBay again, £250 absolute bargin I think In fact all of my gear in my rig apart from the blackstar is used stuff

@kyle: It's from Big Deal in Leeds, I'd say buy it, lovely amp

Glad you all enjoyed my gif as well
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Last edited by SimplyBen at Jul 15, 2009,
Well, now that you have an amp with decent distortion, you'll give that Blackstar right?
Not a chance, if I'm ever caught without my amp that pedal is wonderful for getting my sound out of most things.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

haha, nice sig o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wasn't overly keen on the 900 i played myself but for the price offf £300 thats great!
Quote by SimplyBen
Not a chance, if I'm ever caught without my amp that pedal is wonderful for getting my sound out of most things.

Give me the visual sound then

Seriously, HNPD
Ah but I love all my wonderful equipment
Blackstar > visual sound for SS amps
VS > Blackstar for toobz
However if you're bored with your small clone I would gladly take it off your hands
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band