Dad got it second hand for £80. What do you think?

Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Hmm. I'm not a big fan of Stagg's electrics, but I've never tried their acoustics. How does it play/sound?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It sounds really nice, and plays good

just gotta get used to a twelve stringer
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Ah, it was all going so well until I realised it was a roundback

Seriously though, it looks pretty nice.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by Anathetic
nice... i always wanted a 12 string with OM body size?..

This is certainly NOT an OM.
I don't know much about 12 strings and I didn't really enjoy playing the ones that I have tried, but I personally wouldn't touch a guitar with a carbon graphite body, or Lyrachord as it's called with Ovation guitars, with a ten foot pole.
D2D,
I didn't know Stagg made an Ovation Balladeer knock off. It should play well. The bowl has less of a rounded shape so it should be easier to keep on your leg. For 80, he did good. It should have a decent sound. Enjoy it.

Ahem! Being a fan of the venerable O's, you guys are so wrong. They are not heavy, are VERY easy to play (think low action like an electric), and once you learn how to sit with them you will have no issues. They do sound different unplugged, but plugged in they REALLY shine. Try standing in front of one instead of behind it (player's position), the bowl is designed to project sound.

Just my humble opinion...
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by obeythepenguin
Do you have any sound clips?

I could get some done by next week, after I finish work experience
Don't know any songs for 12 string though.

Quote by Auriemma
D2D,
I didn't know Stagg made an Ovation Balladeer knock off. It should play well. The bowl has less of a rounded shape so it should be easier to keep on your leg. For 80, he did good. It should have a decent sound. Enjoy it.

Me neither, I've always liked the dome backed ones as they're comfy. It does play well, but the strings are abit high for my liking, but they can be lowered. (bridge lowered)
It sounds better then most of the 12 strings i've played too, some Fender, some Yamaha.
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Have it setup properly. The neck may need adjusting as well (if it has a truss rod).
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77