I don't understand where the problem is?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
It's a combo you can that you can take the head unit out of. It's a clever idea, I like it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
nevermind about the acoustic bass amps site, i've found that...

but has anyone heard of these amps in the link?

@ ScottB.: i'm sorry, but i don't understand why you can't understand...

Quote by skater dan0
It's a combo you can that you can take the head unit out of. It's a clever idea, I like it
yeah it's a good idea, i wonder how they play. I'll never find out myself, though, i'm broke. Lol.
Last edited by TheBax at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by TheBax

@ ScottB.: i'm sorry, but i don't understand why you can't understand...

I don't understand what your problem is with them?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
I don't understand what your problem is with them?

Well, i kinda ran across an amp company i'd never heard of and thought it could be another amp company i was looking for. I got confused....and wanted to know if anybody's ever played or even heard of these amps. Apparently not.

Why so difficult? Lol
Quote by TheBax
Well, i kinda ran across an amp company i'd never heard of and thought it could be another amp company i was looking for. I got confused....and wanted to know if anybody's ever played or even heard of these amps. Apparently not.

Why so difficult? Lol

Because you made it sound like it was extremely odd to find an unfamiliar amp brand.

Kind of a pointless thread.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Go on say Musicians Friend or Guitar Center; you'll find Acoustic amps..

their official site is pretty bad, search of Acoustic Amplification on google.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by TheBax
....and wanted to know if anybody's ever played or even heard of these amps. Apparently not. Lol

Yup, right here... I have an AI Clarus I S-III. 250w @ 8ohms, 400/4 and 500/2. Five pounds and the size of a cigar box with a wonderfully warm and transparent tone. They're big with the acoustic bass guys.

At first, I thought "why bother removing it? The whole point of a combo is one unit to carry". But after thinking about it again, having the capability to pull the head to use with a larger speaker array is pretty cool.
Looks cool. Almost makes me wish I hadnt bought my carvin and avatar....almost.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
heard of em. never played.

am vastly curious however.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
http://www.acousticimg.com/compare.html

The head puts out more then the cab can handle.... kinda stupid to me
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
http://www.acousticimg.com/compare.html

The head puts out more then the cab can handle.... kinda stupid to me

NOt really, unless your really clipping the amp, you could really pump like 600-700 watts into that.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
^ the corus+ cab handles 300watt at 4 ohms while the head paired with it produces 800watts at 4 ohms. Assuming that's RMS you wouldn't even be able to turn up past quarter without doing damage and even if it is peak, peak is roughly double the rating of RMS which at best case scenario puts the head at 400watts and the cab at 300watts
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
YEs but as far as i know that cab will be tested at a 6db increase so probably a non clipped signal of around 800-1200 watts will have been played through for a period of time.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul