Im looking into it, since it looks nice, and is in my price range.

Does anyone have anything to say about it?

I looked in the past threads, but i could only find people talking about the 6string.
Im looking towards the 4string.
I bought a Peavey Grind-Bxp 4 string about two months ago, one of the best descisions I have ever made. Go try one out, they are amazing.
Quote by aaciseric
I bought a Peavey Grind-Bxp 4 string about two months ago, one of the best descisions I have ever made. Go try one out, they are amazing.

Really?
Theres nowhere around to play one.
Would you recommend just ordering it?

I ordered a Schecter Stiletto Extreme a week ago, and it got here and Im sendign it back, so should I just switch the two?
I own the 5 string version and I love it!
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
Quote by navarreguitaris
Really?
Theres nowhere around to play one.
Would you recommend just ordering it?

I ordered a Schecter Stiletto Extreme a week ago, and it got here and Im sendign it back, so should I just switch the two?

Well i'd definately recommend it. So yeah you might aswell just order one, I suppose you can always send it back if you don't like it, but it is a great bass, one of the most comfortable i've ever played, has an amazing tone and is very versatile. And if you play slap-style then it's absolutely perfect.
Quote by aaciseric
Well it fits in mine, so i'd imagine there wont be a problem.

do you have that same gig bag, or a normal bass bag?
same thing, just wondering if you have the same one.

if you know the exact bag you have, could you send me a link?
Last edited by navarreguitaris at Jul 15, 2009,
Id say be wary of what gigbags you buy
Ive had two gigbags that looked strong enough for both my basses and on both one of the straps have given way when Ive been walking with it over my shoulder,casuing it to fall off and hit the concrete so be wary!
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
Quote by Crazy Toad
Id say be wary of what gigbags you buy
Ive had two gigbags that looked strong enough for both my basses and on both one of the straps have given way when Ive been walking with it over my shoulder,casuing it to fall off and hit the concrete so be wary!

Yeah I know what you mean.
I just cant afford to buy a hardshell case at the moment.
Quote by navarreguitaris
do you have that same gig bag, or a normal bass bag?
same thing, just wondering if you have the same one.

if you know the exact bag you have, could you send me a link?

I don't have that exact one, mine came with my first bass, I think it's just from the company that made the bass, so I couldn't really find you a link, but it's standard size.
Quote by aaciseric
I don't have that exact one, mine came with my first bass, I think it's just from the company that made the bass, so I couldn't really find you a link, but it's standard size.

oh thanks.
I own one. It needs a setup (2nd hand) but is otherwise awsome. It'll fit in a standard gigbag, I reckon any bag that holds a precision, jazz etc. will be fine. a hardcase came with mine, but it's a nightmare getting it in and out of cars and stuff, I think the ammount of manhandling it gets when it's in it's case is probably worse for it than a gigbag would be!

if your in any doubt, you could take the bass into a shop to see whether their cases fit, but I'll bet you £10 it'll fit the 1st one you try - it's not an unusual shaped bass.