Hey all.

I have for sale, two practice amps.

1) Marshall MG15DFX, approx 5 years old.
2) Fender Frontman 15, approx. 3 years old.

Starting with the Marshall, I bought this new, and then bought a JCM900 about 3 months later so stopped using it - very nearly mint condition, comes with original box etc. Only visible damage - 2 jack plugs (plastic on this amp) have snapped off - only for CD in and Headphone out - though plugs can still be used.

The Fender. I got a great deal on a Squier strat that I intended to use for a project (that in the end was sold on these forums as I never got round to it) and the amp was part of the deal. Used sparingly, less than 10 times over 3 (ish) years. Literally as new condition as was hardly played when I bought it.

I am looking for £20 + Postage for each. Prices based on completed listings on ebay and other for sale ads for these particular amps along with the condition of them. Of course if you are in the Sussex area (or Yorkshire as I'm at Uni in Leeds though won't be there until September) then you are welcome to pick up.

Pictures of each amp available on request. I'm not fussed about trades but will consider the following:

DI Box
Audio Technica AT 2020/2040/2050 (probably in trade for both amps together)
Or other microphones - name brand - no kareoke mics etc.
4U rack case

All trades would be classed as payment and therefore sent to me before I would send out Amp.

Cheers,
Stef
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Buuuump.

Feel free to offer other trades too - I'm not limiting trades to the listed items - they're just what I'm looking for.

S
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...