Hey Pit, I've just got my computer back from the shop with a replaced hard drive, so I don't have any of my files on it. I was wondering if it's possible to move my music files from my ipod into the itunes on my computer now. I have a feeling you can open the ipod files somehow but I can't remember how i did it before. (I realize I should have backed them up on a drive somewhere, but the thought didn't occur to me at the time)

Also, for some reason the internet doesn't work on the computer now. It gets the internet through a wireless connection with the computer I'm currently using, which obviously has the internet working fine. The strange thing is, it says it is connected to the internet on the upstairs computer, but when I go into the browser, it is unable to bring up any websites. I've tried clicking the diagnose and repair tool, but it says there are no problems with the connection.

Any help or ideas are appreciated, thanks!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Ok so the ipod problem is solved, however, resetting the router didn't do anything. Any other ideas for the internet issue?
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008