I was searching for MESA Boogie amps and I found two that I was interested in and they were extremely cheap. My question is, why would these amps be so cheap if they could be sold for thousands of dollars, and do you guys think they would have problems? The Mark IIC+ was started at $0.99 and the Triple Rectifier started at $0.01, so I was dubious of their authenticity.

Triple Rectifier

Mark IIC+

Any advice?
Does it say something like, "Reserve not met"? That means that they have a minimum price that must be hit or the item will not sell. Also, read the description very carefully to make sure it is not a trick. Most of the time, bidding will not get intense until the auction is about to end.
Most ebay sellers are legit, but not all.

Most bids start at $0.99, but on something that valueable there will be a reserve.

Pretty much same as the above poster. Just make sure the seller has alot of good feedback and hardly any bad feedback if they are big sellers.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jul 15, 2009,
Both legit

On eBay you see those awesome 0.01 items however in the last 5 mins they rocket up. Look at time left and the sellers feedback.

Good luck bidding! (if you do)
they have a week until the bidding ends so the price will jump. I bet a fair few people are looking at this so you will have a bid war.

The low starting prices encourages people to bid more often and higher, cause if you get outbid alot of people want to bid again to be on top, thus more money for the seller.

Just you wait until they start nearing the closing time, they'll be pretty much retail price by the end, if not a bit cheaper but no mega bargains!

PSN ID: ArranP
things that hold their value well on ebay is low risk. starting it that low will get a ton of bidders and they will fight it out possibly above its actual value.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by Zacher
Does it say something like, "Reserve not met"? That means that they have a minimum price that must be hit or the item will not sell. Also, read the description very carefully to make sure it is not a trick. Most of the time, bidding will not get intense until the auction is about to end.

the Rectifier says "Resserve Not Met" and it's still at $0.01.

They all look real to me, they have good descriptions and images, but I have never used eBay before, so I'm not sure.
there are 6 days left
no one will bid on this yet
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Lots of sellers do that, last min they will go for what they will normally go for on eBay.

Make sure you look at shipping price and seller feedback, I would never buy from anyone under 95% feedback.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I'd say it's because there are bound to be people bid on those in the next six days they are up for.
-

OK thanks for the help everyone. Both sellers have good feedback, and I think I'll place bids right before they close.

^llama!
Quote by fluffpuff999
OK thanks for the help everyone. Both sellers have good feedback, and I think I'll place bids right before they close.

^llama!

Lot of people will be thinking the very same thing, good luck to you!

PSN ID: ArranP