Happy land

This is a really fun game, it's confusing at first but I got the hang of it pretty quick, it's an MMO, and it's no fun when no one else is playing, so try it out!

More detail: Its a weird setup, it takes place in a book, and its creepy, the night before christmas creepy. Its a very large world, and theres no downloads, all you have to do is give them your email, a nickname, and a password, you don't even have to activate an account!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
I just killed 2 people
thats a boring game
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I thought you meant Hapland.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
ok heres some tips, Forlynn is the place where you start out in, it has a balance between the three factions, and Drotan is meant for robots, arstun is meant for monks, and Gryfel is for witches.

You can teleport to any of the towns by finding a door , just a door in the middle of nowhere and using action (ctrl) to open it.

Changing factions: You can find any witch town, and there should be a building that if you go into it, a witch will ask you to dance, if you accept, you will be a witch, alike things can be found in other factions places.

A robot settlement will have a smokestack in it if you wish to find it, and a monk place should have a church, a witch place will have neither of these.

If you do anything like touching another factions special power up place (Example: a monks cross) if you are not in that faction you will get hurt, or if you choose a healing option (Example: a robot asks you for a re paint) you will get hurt if you are not in that faction.

I hope this has enticed you guys to start playing.... if not Ill keep trying.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Quote by theamericandj
ok heres some tips, Forlynn is the place where you start out in, it has a balance between the three factions, and Drotan is meant for robots, arstun is meant for monks, and Gryfel is for witches.

You can teleport to any of the towns by finding a door , just a door in the middle of nowhere and using action (ctrl) to open it.

Changing factions: You can find any witch town, and there should be a building that if you go into it, a witch will ask you to dance, if you accept, you will be a witch, alike things can be found in other factions places.

A robot settlement will have a smokestack in it if you wish to find it, and a monk place should have a church, a witch place will have neither of these.

If you do anything like touching another factions special power up place (Example: a monks cross) if you are not in that faction you will get hurt, or if you choose a healing option (Example: a robot asks you for a re paint) you will get hurt if you are not in that faction.

I hope this has enticed you guys to start playing.... if not Ill keep trying.

ummm no thanks, i think im going to go outside.
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
ill give it a try
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
that sucked pretty hard
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .