Alright, I've searched all over the net and still haven't found a wiring diagram for what I'm doing.

I've got three humbuckers.

Neck: Breed
Mid: Pro Track
Bridge: Super Distortion

And I want the 5-way working in these positions:

Breed
Breed + Pro Track
Pro Track
Super Distortion + Pro Track
Super Distortion

Unless I'll get a better sound from

Breed
(Bottom coil of breed and top rail of pro track)
Pro Track
(Bottom rail of pro track and top coil of super distortion)
Super Distortion

I have 1 volume and 1 tone, and I'd like diagrams for both and also advice on which will sound better for Thrice, Van Halen, Zep, Lagwagon, general chunky metal and a Paul Gilbert/Greg Howe lead tone. I'd just like a lot of versatility.
'15 Fender Modern Player Tele
'88 MIK Squier Strat
'06 Ibanez RG5EX1
Peavey Vypyr 75

Currently GASing for: Orange TH30C
Just find a diagram for a 5-way, 1 volume, 1 tone. It doesn't matter what type of pickups you're using; just connect the series link on each of the humbuckers. For auto coil splitting you'll need a superswitch.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Oh, and don't try to pick the coil that splits - just use whatever one the manufacterer wired it up for. I tried using the 'wrong' coils, and I got a quiet, out-of-phase sound that was sounded good, but wasn't too useful. I've recorded with it, but live my volume drops like crazy unless I'm using heavy compression.

If you want to use certain coils and get that phase effect, do yourself a favour and wire it with a switch; if it's the default sound, it'll really irrate you.
Quote by wiliscool
Just find a diagram for a 5-way, 1 volume, 1 tone , 3 pickups It doesn't matter what type of pickups you're using; just connect the series link on each of the humbuckers. For auto coil splitting you'll need a superswitch.
*fixed*

and TS, please use the wiring thread if you want to continue this discussion:
The ULTIMATE Guitar Wiring thread - READ the first page before posting. OR ELSE!

Thanks
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*fixed*

Thank you captain obvious
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb