Hello, I'm looking for a tortoise shell cover plate (pickguard or rear cavity cover) so I can cut out my own control plate. I only need a small portion to finish my project. I figured I could trade some of the stuff I have lying around for it or anything else that people are willing to trade and I find necessary.

-I have a set of 2 chrome pickups covers, cleaned up, no residue on them at all. Covers only!
-A chrome RG pickguard, routed for HSH. - There is a small area under the single coil area where the chrome finish is wearing off from hard picking; it's black underneath.
- An ART tube preamp, excellent condition, comes with the power supply.
- A BOSS power supply, no longer needed since I got a daisy chain.

Feel free to offer up anything else for this stuff. I'll take pictures of things people are interested in.
Cash works too. May have some other stuff up as well in the coming days.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Great man, that'd be awesome! Just get me a quote for postage to 90044 and we'll go from there.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Update: No longer looking for the tortoise pickguard.
Offers are welcomed and encouraged.

I do have one more thing to add:
Line 6 Toneport, the one with only one input. Comes with a USB cable and the software that came with it. The new software at the Line 6 website was a much needed upgrade and compatible with this product. Worked great in XP and Vista.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Bump - willing to trade for a pair of humbuckers, wiring harness, packs of acoustic/electric strings or ???
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY