I really want to be able to get a new bass amp (my current one is a cheap little 38w), but can't think of any way to get the money. I don't get an allowance, no matter how much I help out around the house, and I recently moved to a place where I see no job oppurtunities (the nearest town is tiny, and I'm not even close enough to be able to get to it), not to mention that with all the people unemployed around here, I don't think a 14 year old has much chance at a job, although I'm going to try all the music shops and fast food restraunts and stuff that are near enough that I could get a ride to them if I pay for gas. I've tried cashcrate, but not being 18 means I can't do most of the offers. What are some ways I could make some cash (beyond dealing; even though my mom smokes weed multiple times every day, she will ****ing kill me if she catches me being involved in it....)?
Sell your body to science.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Be a hooker

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
She smokes weed?

I'll give you $100 if you let me have sex with your mother

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Awesome.

Not really; she's incredibly protective and paranoid about it. I have no idea where she gets it from, but it's really, REALLY strong **** (I took some once and me and a friend did it; it was sweet), which actually leaves me kind of jealous....
Quote by thanksgiving
She smokes weed?

I'll give you $100 if you let me have sex with your mother

She's like, 50. And bitchy. And not very hot.

If you're still interested, I could definitely use the money....
Quote by thanksgiving
Be a hooker

Pretty much ur only option brah
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by herby190
Not really; she's incredibly protective and paranoid about it. I have no idea where she gets it from, but it's really, REALLY strong **** (I took some once and me and a friend did it; it was sweet), which actually leaves me kind of jealous....
Smoking marijuana behind your mothers back?

For shame young man, for shame.

And it was her weed, you didn't even have the decency to get your own.
Quote by camhussynec
Pretty much ur only option brah

There's no one here, so who's going to drive by my corner?!?

Also, it seems like the only girls who would pay for sex (because I will NOT be a gay prostitute) would be fat.... I don't want fat herpes.....
Quote by herby190

Dude your 14... where is that "What the hell is wrong with kids these days" thread...

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by RU Experienced?

What if she was present and they followed the "leftsies" rule? It would all be fine then.

TS, try to sell off some of your old crap you don't want anymore. Clothes, videogames, books, etc
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by RU Experienced?
Smoking marijuana behind your mothers back?

For shame young man, for shame.

Well, I didn't have the money for my own; I had actually started dealing at one point, but she found my stash, and took it, so she owes me (the bitch probably smoked it....)!
Quote by dgme92
What if she was present and they followed the "leftsies" rule? It would all be fine then.

TS, try to sell off some of your old crap you don't want anymore. Clothes, videogames, books, etc

We just moved; pretty much all of that stuff got donated.
Busking?
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Busking?

I actually want to try it, but there's nowhere nearby. I think you need the places permission to busk around here, but idk. I'm a bassist, so I can't play acoustically, so I'd need permission to use electricity too. And I know what you're thinking, a bassist busking has no chance, but I actually seem to impress everyone who hears me play; I know slapping, popping, tapping, picking, and fingerpicking, plus I have a distortion pedal, so I have enough variety to keep people entertained at least. I wonder if the mall would let me play out front.....
Quote by herby190
Well, I didn't have the money for my own; I had actually started dealing at one point, but she found my stash, and took it, so she owes me (the bitch probably smoked it....)!

Like your mother would smoke your crappy shake instead of her awesome weed.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Like your mother would smoke your crappy shake instead of her awesome weed.

At that point, I actually had stronger stuff than she did.... that's why I was pissed, it was expensive, and with that gone, I had no money to keep it up, plus she started looking through my stuff all the time after that....
Quote by herby190
At that point, I actually had stronger stuff than she did.... that's why I was pissed, it was expensive, and with that gone, I had no money to keep it up, plus she started looking through my stuff all the time after that....

Well, it doesn't seem like you have too many options.

You're even too young to sell your body to science. Without your mother's consent at least. Prostituting yourself to fat ugly women is out too. You're just too picky.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, it doesn't seem like you have too many options.

You're even too young to sell your body to science. Without your mother's consent at least. Prostituting yourself to fat ugly women is out too. You're just too picky.

You're saying I'm picky? So you would do it?

She has $20; your move, sir.
Quote by herby190
You're saying I'm picky? So you would do it?
*snip*

She has $20; your move, sir.

No, because I have a job.

In that business you won't survive by being picky.

I go to school in Pittsburgh too