I know most dont care for its looks (I love em) so i dont want look-wise opinions.

But, i am interested in how ergonomic the guitar is, and how it sounds.

How does the guitar play? Are the pickups and everything okay? I'm mainly a prog rock fan - does it work well for it?

Can i play it sitting down comfortably, or at least so it's not too akward?
I havent played it but Ive heard it played and it sounds like a flying v 67 or so reissue. They're fairly pricey and honestly not really worth it.
Well, i checked out some prices, and comparing the prices, it seems money wise i would be better off with the medusa.

But, i still have no idea how it sounds (never heard a flying v 67 in action, plus, im an avid disliker of flying v shaped guitars), or how comfortable it is.
Hi guys,

I hate to cheese it out here with a plug. What I can say about all minarik guitars is that they are built with the player in mind. Marc pays alot of attention to what goes under the hood of minarik guitars. If you don't like the medussa, minarik has something for everyone.

Do a search on my site or go to the minarik site and see what is available.
Quote by Sirius Amory
Well, i checked out some prices, and comparing the prices, it seems money wise i would be better off with the medusa.

But, i still have no idea how it sounds (never heard a flying v 67 in action, plus, im an avid disliker of flying v shaped guitars), or how comfortable it is.

I thought the medusa was about 3000? Or did they make a cheaper model? There are some videos on youtube about the medusa. I would ignore the ones by themedusa man or something like that. He has a pretty terrible tone and doesnt really do the guitar justice.
I love the shape of the medusa. But minarik guitars are very hit and miss with me. Some of them are plain fugly.
nah, medusa's about $1000 now. At least thats the price that i got from minarik. That's for white/burgandy.

The black one is about $900.

I was wondering, how thick is the neck also?