Page 2 of 15
or if you don't have winzip...go to my computer...go to where the powertab file is...right click in the blank space, then select "new" then select compressed folder" then you drag the powertab file into the new compressed folder and then you attach the compressed folder to your thread here at UG.
Check out my latest recording on my profile
hey sorry bout this but im new with the PTB and i dont know how to make the tapping part flow better is their any simple way to do it? other than change the tempo? thanks for any advice
Sir Psycho Sexy that is me
Sometimes I find I need to scream...

Love is free love me say hell yes. - RHCP
aha! thank you and one last thing since you are around how do you have it repeat a line again i think im doing it wrong? again thanks for the speedy reply
Sir Psycho Sexy that is me
Sometimes I find I need to scream...

Love is free love me say hell yes. - RHCP
If you are familiar with reading music...

Select where on the tab you want to add a repeat sign and click the button with the vertical line. Then add the repeat sign.

You need it add one at the beginning of the section you want to repeat and one at the end.

~i3~
I have another way to do drums. It's up to you which sounds better.

Mine were made using a muted Slap Bass 1 for the bass drum and toms, and a Woodblock + Melodic Tom for the snare. There is no good way to put cymbals in. Make sure to tune all those instruments an octave higher if you're putting them in the bass clef. The advantage of doing them this way is that you can hear a very clear difference between each drum, and they sound similar to the real instruments.

Here's an example.

~i3~
Attachments:
drums.zip
Is there anyway to slow an entire song down so you can hear the really fast notes in solos slower? like changing the tempo or somthing in tabs that yuo download? if so how do you do it?
yep, i need answers too
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Weebl - You don't have to go to the top. If you just want to do that for a solo, just do it in front of the solo.

I just want to sleep forever.

my powertab sound doesnt work, and my speakers are on and other sounds work so they arent broken. i think it has something to do with my midi setting or something because it used to work, but i dont know what happened
Originally posted by eastbay36
yea, and your the master of them, the master of do-do heads
Add a fade in just for a second. Do like a 100 Fade in, and then it should work. The MIDI sound has just been turned off, probably.

im still writing my song (Brave Soul) and i want it to have 5 stringed instruments (acoustic, sitar, banjo, double bass, violin) playing at once (i want to use the lead 4 acoustic, sitar, banjo and the bass for double bass, violin) but my only problem is i cant figure out how to get the bass tab to "wait" until the proper time (when they kick in and play)

can u guys help me?
what is this thing "powertab" ?????? what does it do ????? is it a computer program ?????? if so where can you get it from ????? is it good ??????
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
1st of all, read the FAQ.

2nd of all, yes it is a computer program, and it lets you tab songs and play them back. To get it, go to Here.

ok how do i d/l that . . . . .i have windows xp and cant find anything that says windows xp :S:S:S:S
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
is it free ???? and can you give me any instructions im dum LOL
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
nvm im d/l it now . . . . . .what do i do when it is done ???? can i play back what i write????? will it work through normal speakers or do i need something special ???? i have a good song i wrote that i wanna hear
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
You are dumb... First of all, you open it, then you press the number keys (those are the ones with the numbers on them) to put in a number. It works through normal speakers (what kind of a question is that???), and did you not read what I said before?

i d/l it and installed it but nothing comes up when i open it ????? just the same screen as before when i installed it :S:S:S:S what do i do ???
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
it is a zipped file still . . . . does it need to be unzipped ????
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
there is no exe file inside it
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
ok thnx for your help
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
i think it may work this time . . .. it is taking longer to d/l
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
right . . . . .when i try and click on the little icon which says instMsiA it comes up with a little stop box which says "weong os oros version in application" what the hell do i have to do ???? :S:S:S:S:S
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
do i need to uncompress the contents of the .zipfile ????? how do you do this ???? :S
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
You shouldn't have to... Did you download a foreign version or something?

i dl the lower one of the two you can download on the site . . . . . was that wrong ?????
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew