Page 5 of 15
never mind i jsut igured it out, oh, yea, thats what i did, thanks weebl
Insanity is just a state of mind....
It's not available in this version. Just wait for the next version to come out and you should be able to do all that stuff.

I just want to sleep forever.

Im tabbing out mastodons blood and thunder, and on the second main riff, on the repaet it start playing wrong notes, any body help?
Attachments:
mastodon-blood and thunder.zip
Member #4 of the Black Tooth Grin Dimebag Memorial Club. Pm Narmi to join.
#112 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
oh right, thanks
Member #4 of the Black Tooth Grin Dimebag Memorial Club. Pm Narmi to join.
#112 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
It's probably because for one of them, you have Q = 165, and then Q. = 160. Q is Quarter Note, and Q. is Quarter Note Dotted.

Yeah... just make sure that you change it to regular quarter note, not dotted. And yeah, I'm Kyle.

okay, easy question here. I notice that in a lot of you guys' tabs during solos the notes are scrunched up. How do I make it so the notes get some of the notes scrunched up without making all the others in the same section do the same?
Originally posted by Grovermans
It's not available in this version. Just wait for the next version to come out and you should be able to do all that stuff.

has anythign whatsoever been anounced about a second version? i investigated a while back... it all seemed fairly cloak and daggers.
Nope, I don't think anything has been announced yet. But then again, I don't check. I'm not that sad.

Originally posted by Grovermans

thanks
For Those About to Rock I Salute You
I have Power Tab. I can't get the sound to work when I press the "play" button. Can anyone help me on how to get the sound working? And yes, my volume is up. Please help me!
гП Э Ŧ Λ Γ Ł Į Ç д !
try making it fade in, or make sure your MIDI volume is turned up as well.

And thats under.. File, Proporties? Mine doesn't have any advanced properties, just general..
гП Э Ŧ Λ Γ Ł Į Ç д !
the speaker in the corner of your screen... the one you click to change the volume... double click it.

You need two guitars, and you can add another guitar by going to Guitar > Setup then clicking the red guitar.
i have key changes in my song that goes from F# Maj to Cmaj and whenever i put the key change symbol, it automattically turns every staff so it has F# maj when i want it to be Cmaj. and i try to make it Cmaj, the sharps turn into ugly natural symbols that ruin the good looks of my song :P
i know... it does that... it's a bug... i dunno, but i haven't figured out a way to fix it.

^Go to option GUITAR.. select SETUP.. there you go, tune to D there or someother tuning.. to use that setup, use the GUITR. IN button somewhere on the left
hi guys i'm just new here, im hoping if you can help me with m problem, how can i tune my acoustic guitar to produce a better sound,im not using any gadget im ust using a simple guitar pick-ups no tone or volume adjustments, it simply depends on the amplifiers,if i use the standard tuning i dont get that pleasing sound when i play it with ampli, a quick response will surely help..thanks!!!!
/\/\ i doubt this is the right forum, try the acoustic guitar forum :P

and how would I be able to tune the guitars in Powertab to a 6 string bass in standard tuning.

I have (from trem. to bass) E3, B3, G2, D2, A1, E1. Is that the best y'all think?
you'll have to be precise with the bass, it has to be exact the same as the guitar tracks (speed, tempochanges.. everything).
than you have to be sure that the bass parts are syncrome with the measures you want them in. so if you want a bass with a guitarriff in measure 38, the bass must be in measure 38 too.

if that isnt it i dont know
ive been using powertab for a while and i love it. one thing though, when u go to guitar where u can change the tuning and the instrument it says simulate, and it has the option for a 12 string but its always grayed out does anyone know how to make it ungrayed so u can use it?
thanks
I still can't seem to make to guitars play different things at once. How do you do it!