I'm looking for some 90's rock songs to play on my acoustic. I've learned songs like Creep by Stone Temple Pilots, and Betterman by Pearl Jam, but I'm really outta songs to learn. Ne suggestions?
I'll show you my dark secret!
I'll just name a song by each artist

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
Alice in Chains - No Excuses
Bush - Glycerine
REM - Losing My Religion
The Replacements - Skyway
Nirvana - Guessing that you're a Nirvana fan you should know what songs.
Try those:

"Rooster" by Alice In Chains (1992)
"Sex And Candy" by Marcy Playground (1997)
"Mama Said" by Metallica (1996)
"Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead (1995)
"Exit Music (For A Film)" by Radiohead (1997)
Ya, grunge is my favorite genre, so i no alot of the grunge bands. But ya, keep giving suggestions!
I love playing the Nirvana unplugged version of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"....gotta love remakes of Led Belly songs (which inturn were remakes of old folk songs) .

Also, Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam sounds awesome on acoustic, if you give it the time to learn it.
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Yellow ledbetter is an amazing song, i just have to learn the solo to it. But ya, thats the type of music I love, and love to play.
hmm

Nirvana - About a Girl, All Apologies, Pennyroyal Tea
Pearl Jam - Daughter, Yellow Ledbetter (I don't have the patience to learn it myself)
Alice in Chains - Dont Follow, Nutshell, Got Me Wrong, Rooster, Heaven Beside You
Temple of the Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven, Hunger Strike, Times of Trouble, All Night Thing
Anything by Oasis or Radiohead
Foo Fighters - Everlong, February Stars, Big Me, Times Like These, Best of You, Miracle (some of those Foo songs aren't from the 90s, but they started out in the 90s so I figured Id include them)
Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon, Iris, Slide
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm, Soma, Mayonaise, Tonight Tonight, Thirty-Three, 1979

Just a few that came to mind
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
hmm

Nirvana - About a Girl, All Apologies, Pennyroyal Tea
Pearl Jam - Daughter, Yellow Ledbetter (I don't have the patience to learn it myself)
Alice in Chains - Dont Follow, Nutshell, Got Me Wrong, Rooster, Heaven Beside You
Temple of the Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven, Hunger Strike, Times of Trouble, All Night Thing
Anything by Oasis or Radiohead
Foo Fighters - Everlong, February Stars, Big Me, Times Like These, Best of You, Miracle (some of those Foo songs aren't from the 90s, but they started out in the 90s so I figured Id include them)
Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon, Iris, Slide
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm, Soma, Mayonaise, Tonight Tonight, Thirty-Three, 1979

Just a few that came to mind

+1 all these songs. I play every single one
Pearl Jam: Elderly Woman Behind the Counter...I am Mine, Light Years, Gone, Inside Job, Hard Sun, Wishlist,
Any Dave Matthews band song (Lie in our grave, Where are you going, Crash, Oh, Stay or Leave, etc.)
You know, you should learn Keith Urban songs! They have a pearl jam feel
Gavin Rossedale's Love Remains the Same
No Such thing, Neon, and Why Georgia Why by John Mayer
Match Box 20 , Push, 3am, Hang
Bruce Springsteen Devils and Dust!
Mad Season "River of Deceit"
That's enough....