Just got back from Rocklahoma this past weekend which took place in the Oklahoma (surprise) which my friends and i coined the term the Devils Asshole because it is so ****ing hot and humid. We drove 25 hours straight from California and despite the weather it was worth every dollar spent, saw about 20 bands total over the 4 days.

Bands that I saw

Helix
Danger Danger
Ratt
Night Ranger
Warrant
Keel
Kix
Herricane Alice
Jackyl
Stryper
Vixen
Twisted Sister
Great White
Icon
Saxon
Metal Church
Anvil
Anthrax

and a couple more i can't remember off the top of my head, awesome concert. Even though it was 100+ the people out there were some of the nicest I have ever met and it was one big 4day long party will definently be going back for 2010 \m/ anyone else go?
Sounds like? - "A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU"RE LISTENING TO ON YOUR IPOD RIGHT NOW!"
- Steel Panther
No, but I live in Oklahoma. It's definitely been hotter than balls the last few days... Cold front tonight should bring rain and "lower" temps in the 90s. You think we're bad about heat and humidity, stay the hell away from Texas and Louisiana.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Haha yeah, the first night we arrived there were thunder storms with a light rain. Thats what people were telling me is that Louisiana is worse, how i couldn't imagine I don't think my friends and I will ever complain about it being hot at the beach in California again.
Sounds like? - "A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU"RE LISTENING TO ON YOUR IPOD RIGHT NOW!"
- Steel Panther