These quotes have been photoshopped.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
"I was mad when I heard The Amazing Race wasn't about white people." - Zach Braff on reality shows.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
at number 4
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
"I wouldn't say I'm bigger than Jesus. If I had to guess, I'd say probably, yeah, but as far as I know, the bible is never clear on this." - Zach Braff on the size of his penis

The Pope really ought to clear this one up.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by CTFOD
"I was mad when I heard The Amazing Race wasn't about white people." - Zach Braff on reality shows.

that's what I thought..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

"Y'know, they always ask how many licks it takes to get to the center, and I think I might be the only one who's ever actually tried." - Zach Braff on 12 year old girls

"Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it's just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn't sit well with me." - Zach Braff on abortion.

Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by TomG10-7
did he actually say ANY of these things?

It's a satire site - it says so at the bottom. Think of them like Chuck Norris quotes, but PARODYING his niceness rather than emphasising it.
Quote by TomG10-7

no. It's an internet meme.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
"JENGA!" - Zach Braff on 9/11

"I knew I'd made it big as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence." - Zach Braff on Michael J. Fox

I think these two are my favourites

EDIT:

No, this one is:

"I guess if it turns out he's also gay" - Zach Braff on how McGinley's son could amuse him more

Last edited by LordBishek at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek
"JENGA!" - Zach Braff on 9/11

"I knew I'd made it big as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence." - Zach Braff on Michael J. Fox

I think these two are my favourites

EDIT:

No, this one is:

"I guess if it turns out he's also gay" - Zach Braff on how McGinley's son could amuse him more

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by TomG10-7

I'm sure he's said "JENGA!" before, but I'm sure it's also way out of context.
"The problem is, sometimes I can't even get through the opening credits, what can I say... I'm no superman" - Zach Braff on Premature Ejaculation

lol
Sending a dummy to my God.

''Losing both parents? That's a bit careless.'' - Zach Braff on orphans
edit: damn it, its top of the page and i din't even look

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Uuh, why Zach Braff?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
Uuh, why Zach Braff?
Exactly my thoughts, I know its a satire, and we all know hes got a bit of a temper from that Punk'd episode, but I can't even picture him saying anything remotely like this.
Balls.
Quote by rmr024
Exactly my thoughts, I know its a satire, and we all know hes got a bit of a temper from that Punk'd episode, but I can't even picture him saying anything remotely like this.

Oh no?
"You know, they always say that if you play the tapes backwards, it looks like the police are helping him up and sending them on his way. Well if you play the tapes forwards, they're just really funny." - Zach Braff on Rodney King
None of those quotes have made me laugh at all
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by rmr024
Read then in Zach Braff's voice and it will make sense.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ScottB.
None of those quotes have made me laugh at all

Well aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine?

Quote by LordBishek
Well aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine?

they just seem really immature that's all

EDIT:

I mean come on!
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Last edited by ScottB. at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by element4433
Read then in Zach Braff's voice and it will make sense.
Yeah, JENGA and a few others are good, but I don't think very many of them work very well
Balls.
"Finding out that McGinley's kid is a retard." - Zach Braff on his favorite Christmas gift

that's ****ing harsh man. especially if you know what john mcginley went through with his kid and how close they (zach and him) must be.

definitely fake but a couple are funny.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
who is zach braff?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Highway60Bob
who is zach braff?

JD from Scrubs

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
ohhh....i love him.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Who the **** is McGinley is what I wanna know
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
Who the **** is McGinley is what I wanna know

The actor who plays Dr. Cox.