ok this is a longshot but.... here goes

im trying to find this PC game i used to have a demo of about ten years ago, you played as this fat american kid i think called joey, and you travelled across america collecting all your friends, which where strange animals and things, because an explosion had caused them all to get scattered to different states, the first level was in alcatraz where u rescued this yellow lizard thing, this might sound bizzare but it was a really awesome puzzle/adventure game!

if anyone has any idea what im on about it would be great to get some info

cheers
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
World of Warcraft?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I know exactly what you are talking about, but I can't remember the name of it either. I had completely forgotten about it too. Damn.
I lost it.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
il narrow it down a bit more, it was 2D, and very cartoony, but im pretty sure it ran in windows not dos so its not really really old, maybe about 1997-1998?
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Pfft...Kids with their newfangled "video games".

I'm still playing "A Walk In The Woods" on the BBC Micro.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
arcade america it is! success! man this takes me back
Quote by Draken

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II