Wondering what kind of gear does he use. I know he has a customized mattocaster i think some people call it rofl. but anyone else know what else he uses, just got back into his music and thinking of buying some gear to play like him XD
No, no, no.

http://www.musewiki.org/Gear
Remember that his influences range from EVH to Hendrix to Robert Johnson.

Edit: He has more than a custom Mattocaster, he has a few. They're all custom made for him (apart from the 7-string) by Hugh Manson.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory

amongst others I don't know
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
You're clearly new, and not a troll cause this isn't the pit, so I'm not reporting this; but in future use the search engine on the site to look for threads on topics that will likely have already been asked (like this one).
Quote by MiG_853
You're clearly new, and not a troll cause this isn't the pit, so I'm not reporting this; but in future use the search engine on the site to look for threads on topics that will likely have already been asked (like this one).

oh ok thanks for the heads up and thanks for all the links
Get Will Sledge's 'The Judge'. It's Fuzz Factory tone for a third* of the price.

*It's actually 38% of the price, by the way, just so Zachary Vex doesn't throw another bitch fit
His main amp is the Diezel VH-4.
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12