sorry for the blur images and sorry about the cat and dog ,

kk if you can see the images of the brass looking piece thats holding my strings in place came loose what would i do to fasten in back on right ?

if you mean the nut, glue it back down
just a dab of superglue in the middle or a bit of wood glue
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Thats the nut.
It can be easily replaced if it were to get broken.
To fasten it back down I suggest using Locktite, its the best adhesive IMHO
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Am I the only one to notice the picture of the dogs?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
Am I the only one to notice the picture of the dogs?

I see A dog.
and A cat.

But no "Dogs".

Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by Little_Buster
I see A dog.
and A cat.

But no "Dogs".

Yeah.
I just realized it was a cat not another dog.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
If you are going to glue, just use a dab of Elmer's or some other kindergarten style glue. Just enough that it doesn't fall out before you get strings on it. You don't need it forever affixed by the glue.
Quote by ohspyro89
It should just sit there from the string tension. Gluing it seems a little overkill to me, I've never had to glue any of my nuts. I don't know how I was supposed to avoid that sentence, forgive me.

As long as it doesn't cause a problem, don't worry about it being loose.

it just came loose one day and i am gonna use elmers cause i got that or a 2 ton adhesive and that seems overkill to me

thank you all
Insert your penis into it.

Sh*t, wait, I'm not in the Pit. My apologies.

Get some glue, and there you go! Not, like, epoxy or superglue or anything like that. You want a glue that would hold it in, yet you should be able to dissolve it - you gotta be able to remove it again, in case you need a new nut, a repair, anything. Plus, the strings should hold it in nicely.

I know, I'm a wee bit late, but I hope I helped also