Page 1 of 3
Buried alive, I guess. At least I'll die pretty.

Dark thread, duder
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Last edited by 67_67 at Jul 15, 2009,
definitely buried alive

burned would ****ing hurt >.<
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
Buried alive.

Being burned would be a terrible pain while after being buried and running out of oxygen you would just fade out of consciousness.
buried...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
here's a question for the pit- You're buried 6 feet under round in a coffin that's 7ftx3ftx2ft. You know you can;t get out, and you'll suffocate in half an hour- what do you do?
burnt

buried would be one of the very worst ways i could die along with drowning

So it's basically a question of whether you suffocate for lack of oxygen, are crushed by several thousand (or tons) of dirt, watch your own flesh burn until there's nothing left but fire-charred bones, or inhaling fire and essentially torching your lungs.

Cheery thread, bro.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Flipaningage
here's a question for the pit- You're buried 6 feet under round in a coffin that's 7ftx3ftx2ft. You know you can;t get out, and you'll suffocate in half an hour- what do you do?

learn the one inch punch technique

Quote by Flipaningage

air guitar
Quote by Flipaningage

Fap. Obviously.
Quote by metal_al73
learn the one inch punch technique

win.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Flipaningage

Make peace with my God. And masturbate One last time.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Flipaningage
there is no way ou can get out

If Uma Thurman can do it, I can.

And if i can't, jerk off.
Quote by Flipaningage

Think about how the hell I was put there and then, have a panic attack.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Anyone else surprised that nan0 didn't make this thread...?

I'd rather be buried alive.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Trivium!
Buried alive.

Being burned would be a terrible pain while after being buried and running out of oxygen you would just fade out of consciousness.

This. And I would spend my last 30 minutes thinking about all the fun things I could do as a ghost.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Burned.
It uses less space after death, so more people can die the way they want.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I would love to be buried (alive) in a pair of fresh bosoms.
I've heard it both ways
Quote by itchy guitar
This. And I would spend my last 30 minutes thinking about all the fun things I could do as a ghost.

Or all the things you couldn't do as you're about to enter eternal oblivion.

Eurgh, what a horrible thought. I can't picture eternity. Just, never ever ending. Ever.

God that makes me **** my pants.
Guys!! Being buried alive would be easier. He never said you would be in a coffin or whatever they call them nowadays. If you were completely buried then you would smother from all of the dirt.
buried alive, at least you can try to get out...

...or fallow the crowd and fap
RE!
SPECT!
WALK!

What'd you say?!
Quote by b.m.s.
Guys!! Being buried alive would be easier. He never said you would be in a coffin or whatever they call them nowadays. If you were completely buried then you would smother from all of the dirt.

Yes, because us old folks have never heard the word coffin.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Page 1 of 3