How can I get the queen to knight me? I mean really! Elton John and Paul McCartney are knights, but not Clapton!
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

you won't.

/thread
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
Quote by UnintendedBliss
How can I get the queen to knight me? I mean really! Elton John and Paul McCartney are knights, but not Clapton!

Are you Clapton?

Either way, Clapton doesn't need to be knighted. You seem to have forgotten that he is, in fact, God.
Quote by sashki

Either way, Clapton doesn't need to be knighted. You seem to have forgotten that he is, in fact, God.

Ah yes, good point.
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Obviously you have to be gay, or in the Beatles. I'd say you have a better chance with the first option.
Quote by UnintendedBliss

Thats SIR Elton John and Paul McCartney to you knave
Quote by stratman7
Obviously you have to be gay, or in the Beatles. I'd say you have a better chance with the first option.

None of the other Beatles were knighted.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
And my axe!

it goes bow and then axe dammit!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Ah. Hey I'm American I only knew about the 2 knights in this thread. Now I know 3.
dude!! i got this queen thing to knight me once at some lame scottish rally thing.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )