Just got this in the mail today. Came home from work and it was waiting for me!

Beautiful body, neck, and headstock. This is a great guitar for the price, and I got mine used, making it an even better deal. Price is $529 at MF, $329 on eBay w/ a free hardshell case and a pack of strings.

]

Plays like a dream, holds tuning, and has some actual weight to it, making it feel solid and substantial. The finish looks great, and the abalone inlays look amazing.

The coil-switching capability of this guitar greatly diversifies the sounds you can get out of it. It can go from Mark Knopfler to Clapton to Tool and the Foo Fighters, as well as QOTSA.

Rig Pic:

This guitar is exactly what I was looking for!

edit: I just discovered the auto-fix function on photobucket, so the pictures are slightly less terrible.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Last edited by TDS at Jul 15, 2009,
Nice, reminds me of the Schecter solo-6.
HNGD!
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
she's a beauty, love that flamed maple. HNGD

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Pretty damn good lookin guitar! sounds like you like it alot and thats what counts man. HNGD...i haven't gota chance to play a Michael Kell myself so im definitely gonna be on the lookout for this
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
HNGD!! Love the look of the inlays and the flamed maple, really go well together.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
HNGD!

By the way, is that a drum throne I see sitting in the bottom left hand corner?
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
HNGD!

By the way, is that a drum throne I see sitting in the bottom left hand corner?

yeah it is, but i use it to sit and play. i can still adjust the amp and fool with my recording interface from that throne. the interface is sitting on top of the head if you couldn't see it. my macbook pro is usually somewhere around there too.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
HNGD.

Really nice guitar, I want the black fade one. I think I read somewhere the patriot custom is pretty heavy? :/
Yeah, I thought it was, because from what I can see, there appears to be the pdp logo on it?
My Gear:

Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
And I'm still talking about the drum throne there^.
My Gear:

Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Nice! Another member of the Michael Kelly family, always good to see. I have an amazing Hex Deluxe with a beautiful maple burl top. Happy NGD!