Hey. im looking for my 3rd guitar. ive been playing for aout 2 years now and i wanna upgrade.

i want a metal guitar, so im looking at B. C. Richs.

I found a guitar on craigslist.com for $150.
It is a Mick Thomson M7 signature. They do not sell them anymore and these are VERY hard to find. Do u think i should buy it? if so, how could i get some fast money?

http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/1271138881.html

PEACE METALHEADS!
That looks no better then a bronze series warlock which you could get for $100 brand new. All the reviews for the M7 say it is just like the low end BC rich guitars but with mick's name on...

What is your price range? You could get money by GETTING A JOB >.> Seriously...
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Last edited by random_B-RAD at Jul 15, 2009,
first, if it's going for 150, it's probably not that great. EMG-Hz pickups aren't very good by themselves, and if they're BC Rich EMG-Hz pickups, they're probably worse. I doubt it would become a collectors item, but i could be wrong.

If you're upgrading after 2 years to a 150 dollar guitar, well i dont know what to say to that.

I would pass

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
if you like it then buy it

as for the fast money... just sell crack like the rest of us
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
"i want a metal guitar, so im looking at B. C. Richs." No, no, no.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by Balmazer
"i want a metal guitar, so im looking at B. C. Richs." No, no, no.

^this. any guitar can be good for metal if you get good pickups and a good amp.

BC rich, isn't the best company. Look for ESP LTD's, Ibanez's with a pickup swap, or Jacksons...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by justinb904
if you like it then buy it

as for the fast money... just sell crack like the rest of us
come on dude, this a family website.

ts, i'd personally suggest waiting another while. go and try out a prs custom 22 and notice the difference of sound, feel and structure. i'm not suggesting you buy one, i'm simply pointing out the realisation that can sometimes happen when you play well-made gear. it might incite you to invest in higher spec'd guitars instead of another low-end one. the ibanez mick thompson, for instance.
OR you could get a BC Rich NJ Series guitar. they are awesome.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
whats your amp?

EDIT:
Quote by SPBY
EMG-Hz pickups aren't very good by themselves, and if they're BC Rich EMG-Hz pickups, they're probably worse. I doubt it would become a collectors item, but i could be wrong.
EMG doesnt have anything to do with those pickups, but looking like them. Bc rich just got their crappy standard PU's and put some black plastic on them. Also, this WON'T be a collectros item because 1.- The guys isn't very influential and 2.-there's a high quality version of this guitar, with could be a collectors item if the slipknot dude ever becomes a super huge guitar idol.

This guitar is just like the bronze series but with the guy's name (not a very prestigious name btw). It's like Dean's Dime guitars, they are the same sh*t you can buy for 200 dollars less, but with "dime" written on the headstock.

And I wonder TS, wich are your other 2 guitars?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 15, 2009,
dont get a BC Rich they are very poor quality. look at getting an ESP or Jackson used on ebay. any ESP on there would be better than a cheap BC Rich.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE