Hey guys,

I just got my nova delay this past Saturday and was wondering about some of the different settings people are getting outta this. I've only had a chance to try the default presets.
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Last edited by kyle2blue at Jul 16, 2009,
no one has this pedal but me?
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Find your tone. Obviously not many people have that delay. I have the T.C Electronic G Sharp, but that isn't as in depth because it's a multi fx so I can't really help you

Consider it a free bump anyway, and any questions about the controls I'll see if I can help you.
Yeah I have it, I've only played with it once (got it last week) so I too am looking for some cool settings to play about with. However, like I stated in the "TC" thread, I'm looking for some Gilmourish settings. If I come up with anything cool I'll be sure to post it up for you.

P.S. Congratulations to us on our new and very awesome pedals!
Mix: 50%
Delay Time: 400 ms
Color: 100%
Mod: off
Tails on

This is sort of a makeshift looper. i use it more for drone chords than anything. Here's how I dot it:

Play a chord and while it's still ringing, switch the pedal on. Wait a couple of repeats and click it off. If you have the delay tails on, it should keep going. My other presets (except for one) are also set to tails on so I can switch to other sounds without killing my "loop."

I've also gotten some pretty nutty sounds by turning the delay time down to about 9 ms and cranking the feedback to taste .You don't need a TON of mix with this one as it almost oscillates and get's LOUD. I like to keep the color and mod on max for this one. It almost sounds like a steel drum.

Go figure.
That rug really tied the room together.