from this contest on the ESP website. why would they be saying it's free software if it's just the demo? unless you have to pay for the demo normally?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
So I am guessing that you tried downloading it and it was only the demo? If so did you enter the "Download Coupon Code" at the bottom?
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
^yes. you need that to download it. but it still wants to run in demo mode after you use that code...

read the contest. It sounds like their letting you download the full version.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jul 15, 2009,
*sigh* Read the information. What you get is a watered down version of the product, NOT a demo. It features a demo of the full version.
all right i feel like a retard, the registration key is in the email that gives you the download link... Damn, i feel like a retard.
Quote by webbtje
To balance out you feeling retarded, I thank you for that info, I'm downloading it right now =D. I don't have enough C++ knowledge yet to make my own, so I've been looking for a quality computer amp.