That's right, im in the market for fuzz, Not really after a fuzz factory, right now, looking at a load of Devi Ever stuff (Shoegazer, Disaster, Godzilla and Legend of Fuzz) And the BM with Tone Wicker.

Any recomendations of others to check out? nothing over budget, but leaving change would be nice .
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
What kind of tone?

There are quadrillions of fuzzes out there, and can sound very, very different.

But I'll still recommend a Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz or Fix'd Fuzz, Will Sledge's The Judge, Tonefactor Huckleberry, Death By Audio Fuzz War, Earthquaker Devices Hoof Fuzz, Malekko Assmaster, and the MXR Blue Box.
Last edited by Mitchell? at Jul 15, 2009,
Quote by Mitchell?
What kind of tone?

There are quadrillions of fuzzes out there, and can sound very, very different.

Im looking for a decent one for Shoegaze type stuff, one that'll help build a nice wall of noise, but still useable everyday in a band.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz is a very thick Big Muff-y tone, but much better, IMO. The DBA Fuzz War is another huge thick fuzz. The Earthquaker Hoof Fuzz is like a russian Big Muff also.

My personal favorite is the Musket Fuzz.
Quote by Mitchell?
Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz is a very thick Big Muff-y tone, but much better, IMO. The DBA Fuzz War is another huge thick fuzz. The Earthquaker Hoof Fuzz is like a russian Big Muff also.

My personal favorite is the Musket Fuzz.

Yeah, just checked it out (the musket), looks pretty darn savage, infact the whole range of Blackout do, the Fix'd is really taking my fancy though due to the apperent versatility..
Quote by ZanasCross

you should really check out Artec's Fuzztown, they sound amazing and are quite cheap, about $50/40

http:// www. youtube .com/watch?v=D0KRscU_BPg
I've heard good things about the Truly Beautiful Disaster aswell, and its only £149.
Quote by ZanasCross

Yeah, but it's a Fuzz Face. Wouldn't be a good idea for thick, wall of fuzz tones.

You could always get a USSR Big Muff, vintage preferably. That'd be pretty cheap, and if you boosted it or modded it, it'd be pretty freakin' sweet.
Quote by Mitchell?
Yeah, but it's a Fuzz Face. Wouldn't be a good idea for thick, wall of fuzz tones.

You could always get a USSR Big Muff, vintage preferably. That'd be pretty cheap, and if you boosted it or modded it, it'd be pretty freakin' sweet.

Vintage muffs don't come to often in the UK, and i would get one for more of a distortion thing (i love dirt boxes of all kinds) but im looking for a balls to the wall fuzz.
Quote by ZanasCross