So,this is my problem-musical education.I started playing guitar 3 years ago and my tehnique is getting better and better but my problem is fact that i just don't know a single thing about guitar,musical theory and that kind of stuff.So could you give some some advice what shoud i read on internet to improve my musical education because i think it's a neccessary if i want to become really great guitarist.I would be trully gratefull to you if you would help a desperate teenager that wants to become a rock star(that's me )
Best regards from sunny Montenegro
Chord Theory all the I-ii-iii-IV-V-vi-vii-I stuff you see around is very important. google chord theory and it should help or even youtube probably. scales are vital as well and go hand in hand with chords. hope that got you started...
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Read these

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=crusade&w=columns

Start with number one and work through them, but make sure you really do work through them - don't move onto the next article until you have learned and fully understood everything in the previous one.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
music theory is just a system used to categorize and communicate melody and harmony. everybody that listens to music knows at least a little music theory on some level, and wether youre aware of it or not as a musician i bet you probably know a whole lot. and while learning theory formally is highly beneficial to a developing musician it is not the "rules" to the game of music, it just helps categorizing concepts and patterns so you can better understand with your ears. just think of it as categorizing what you already know rather than a whole new body of information. the important thing isnt to learn by reading and memorizing scale patterns and chord formulas but to be able to categorize what youve been hearing with your ears all along. just remember trust your ears and use your study of music theory to train your ears and not treat it like something that has to be memorized like a tonal table of the elements or something it will come to you much easier than it would seem.

i know thats not exactly what you were looking for but i believe that if you take that viewpoint while going over a subject that seems extremely complex you will find out that its not so hard and its all more intuitive than you would guess at first glance.

PS when it comes to material to study simpler is better. the fretboard logic series stands out for its simplicity and completness but all the different books and articles on music theory are talking about the same thing in the big picture so just stick with whatever source and/or format that is the most comfortable for you.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
music theory is just a system used to categorize and communicate melody and harmony. everybody that listens to music knows at least a little music theory on some level, and wether youre aware of it or not as a musician i bet you probably know a whole lot. and while learning theory formally is highly beneficial to a developing musician it is not the "rules" to the game of music, it just helps categorizing concepts and patterns so you can better understand with your ears. just think of it as categorizing what you already know rather than a whole new body of information. the important thing isnt to learn by reading and memorizing scale patterns and chord formulas but to be able to categorize what youve been hearing with your ears all along. just remember trust your ears and use your study of music theory to train your ears and not treat it like something that has to be memorized like a tonal table of the elements or something it will come to you much easier than it would seem.

i know thats not exactly what you were looking for but i believe that if you take that viewpoint while going over a subject that seems extremely complex you will find out that its not so hard and its all more intuitive than you would guess at first glance.

PS when it comes to material to study simpler is better. the fretboard logic series stands out for its simplicity and completness but all the different books and articles on music theory are talking about the same thing in the big picture so just stick with whatever source and/or format that is the most comfortable for you.

Thanks you really helped me with your advice,now i can imagine a whole new dimension about learning a theory.
Quote by Need2rock
So you think i can find everything i need here?OK,I'll try,thanks.

you will find a lot of what you need in the crusade lessons. they will certainly get you to a sufficient level of knowledge. When you have understood these lessons then come back here and say what has interested you and ask for more theory - people will point you in the right directions based on what interests you.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
I would say learn your key signatures and you will then know every scale. Then just find the notes on the guitar. It is also important to learn how to build triads which is the 1, 3 and 5 of the scale. If you learn that stuff it is about 90% of the stuff you really need to know probably. Stuff like secondary dominance and 7th chords, etc. chords shouldn't really be looked at until you know the other stuff first because they probably won't make sense. Also, learn the qualities of chords in major and minor scales. That will help too with knowing which chord you should be playing. And theory doesn't really guide your ear unless you know what you are playing should sound like. So also if you could find an aural skills (ear training) class too that would help.

Scales and triads and you are really good. I would just recommend taking a theory class because they teach you at a decent pace so you don't lag behind or try to learn to much at once and not really learn anything. Personally, reading someone's articles off a website doesn't seem like a good idea to me regardless of whether or not he is right. I would rather have someone with a PhD in music. I've got a music minor and that's what I did and I think I'm alright with it.
Earth without ART, is just Eh...
Quote by Need2rock
So,this is my problem-musical education.I started playing guitar 3 years ago and my tehnique is getting better and better but my problem is fact that i just don't know a single thing about guitar,musical theory and that kind of stuff.So could you give some some advice what shoud i read on internet to improve my musical education because i think it's a neccessary if i want to become really great guitarist.I would be trully gratefull to you if you would help a desperate teenager that wants to become a rock star(that's me )
Best regards from sunny Montenegro

Can you read music? Like standard notation?

If not, that's a great place to start.
shred is gaudy music