I can't see them.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't know why they aren't showing up
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
I don't know why they aren't showing up

I just looked at the tags, it looks like you just wrapped the URLs with tags. You have to download the pictures and then upload them to a hosting site like Photobucket or Tinypic and use those tags.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Cool invisible pictures, brah.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
ts, you realizeyou should put the image inside the code, not the URL of the whole galery right?
It's something like this
http://www.nikonsmallworld.com/images/gallery2008/fourbythree/12126_2_Stringer.jpg
also, preview your posts before posting them

EDIT:
I just looked at the tags, it looks like you just wrapped the URLs with tags. You have to download the pictures and then upload them to a hosting site like Photobucket or Tinypic and use those tags.
this pics are already on the galery's site, so there's no need to upload, that's only when you want to show a pic from your hard drive.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 15, 2009,
Those are pretty sick. That bug ones pretty creepy though
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by ldnovelo
ts, you realizeyou should put the image inside the code, not the URL of the whole galery right?
It's something like this
http://www.nikonsmallworld.com/images/gallery2008/fourbythree/12126_2_Stringer.jpg
also, preview your posts before posting them

EDIT:

this pics are already on the galery's site, so there's no need to upload, that's only when you want to show a pic from your hard drive.

You have to admit though... It would work.
Quote by MakinLattes
He won first place for that? Christ, modern art.

Edit: Just read the webpage. I'm an idiot, disregard what I said.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
That doesn't look very hard to do at all.
We should all become Modern Artists.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
That doesn't look very hard to do at all.
We should all become Modern Artists.

its not modern art.
Pleurosigma (marine diatoms) (200X)
thats what it is. the website is called nikon small world for a reason. they mustve had some compition of taken pictures, or maybe drawing too, but they all look like pictures, plus nikon is a camera brand, but anyway, a contest of taking pictures of small microscopic to small bug sized things
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!