Or we are masters of the world,indeed?What to you think,is metal growing stronger,or weaker perhaps?MY opinion is that metal is spreading all over world,and comming to countries like montenegro where it's getting new fans every day,but it's growing weaker in two fundamental countries-USA and Brittain.And i think that new era of metal,when last trully great groups(Maiden,AC DC,Judas Priest...)stop playing will belong to bends from all over world,and i think that's future of metal.What do YOU think?
Quote by Need2rock
Or we are masters of the world,indeed?What to you think,is metal growing stronger,or weaker perhaps?MY opinion is that metal is spreading all over world,and comming to countries like montenegro where it's getting new fans every day,but it's growing weaker in two fundamental countries-USA and Brittain.And i think that new era of metal,when last trully great groups(Maiden,AC DC,Judas Priest...)stop playing will belong to bends from all over world,and i think that's future of metal.What do YOU think?

AC/DC isn't metal. This is all the input im putting into this thread at the moment
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Yes it will.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Need2rock

It's people like you who have the attitude that the last 'truly great gruops' are ones that formed in the bleeding '70's that would kill off the future of metal. That is negative thinking.
No.
and if you think those were the last great metal bands you must be living under a rock.

I think metal is growing more diverse and spreading out. Their are lots of great metal bands from all over with different sounds and influences.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
is do wop huge still?
no everybody who was huge into it is old or dead

as years go by music changes, so i feel metal will fade but never go away
do wop is still around just not big anymore
I agree with you on most counts. Metal is definitely spreading. It's no longer forbidden in Iran, for example. The problem is that it's spreading in the form of metalcore and hardcore. The USA and Britain, traditional creators of good metal, like NWOBHM, thrash, and hardcore punk, are all turning to hardcore and metalcore, which once referred to bands like Suicidal Tendecies and Bad Brains, but now refers to screamo garbage. At least Norway and Sweden are still pumping out good metal. Although the bands from back in the day that we're really good, like At The Gates and Celtic Frost, aren't really that active anymore. Metal will continue, there will always be someone that keeps the faith alive. But by and large it will continue in a rather undesirable direction.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
And i also have that feeling that some really great bands like hammerfall(if you ask me it's metal brought to pure perfection)aren't popular enough just because they aren't British or Americans,that people is too sceptical about new metal coming from all over the world-today it's scandinavia,tommorow maybe balkans?
to answer the thread title

no.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Need2rock
And i also have that feeling that some really great bands like hammerfall(if you ask me it's metal brought to pure perfection)aren't popular enough just because they aren't British or Americans,that people is too sceptical about new metal coming from all over the world-today it's scandinavia,tommorow maybe balkans?

I would say hammerfall is pretty incredibly popular already
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat