I was wondering if any one here knows if there is a pedal out there that can sound spacey, pink floyd-ish like a tape delay. Ive heard the MXR CC is pretty good, but someone told me it doesnt continue through with delay once you switch it off, it just completely stops the delay. Is there a pedal out there that can do this under $200??
Nove repeater? I think it does that, cost about $169. Mini version of nova delay minus the presets, but adding other features.
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Last edited by kyle2blue at Jul 15, 2009,
Line 6 Echo Park.
{A little noisy...but i think an isolated ps fixes this....you can get this for real cheap. Like $70}

HardWire Delay/Looper
[$150 new...awesome delay]

As mentioned above, Nova Repeator
It's also $150
yeah echo park by line 6 would be good for that

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
the mxr is a really good pedal.
that's what i would get, if i were you.
Quote by Babbs
the mxr is a really good pedal.
that's what i would get, if i were you.

He said tape delay....not analog.
And he wants trails.

TS, check out the Echo PArk.
Quote by THEmiz19
I was wondering if any one here knows if there is a pedal out there that can sound spacey, pink floyd-ish like a tape delay. Ive heard the MXR CC is pretty good, but someone told me it doesnt continue through with delay once you switch it off, it just completely stops the delay. Is there a pedal out there that can do this under $200??

Try the Digitech Hardwire Delay. The thing about the carbon copy is that it's true bypass, which means that when it's switched off it doesn't affect your tone at all. The hardwire is 150, has a ton of modes, and includes a built in looper. It's also true bypass, but there's a way to switch that off.
Watkins Copicat
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly