I thought it was good overall. But I hate your amp and guitar.
Check out my technical difficulties cover (link in sig at bottom)
edit: tapping was WAY off and thats the easiest part.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

Last edited by guitar99099 at Jul 15, 2009,
I noticed that tapping was off too. Other than that, I thought you were kind of abusing your guitar strings... it seemed like you were trying to rip them off your guitar, just play it more smooth

These critiques are really just tips, because you actually played it damn well. I really didn't like the guitar you were using, but you can't go wrong with the king (marshall stack). Sounded very good... great work!

C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163110
My Gear:
- Schecter S-1 Diamond Series w/ Duncan pickups
- Marshall JCM 900 Half-Stack
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Recording: SM58, SM57, M-Audio "AudioBuddy"
"You've Got to Belong To It"
Quote by jrrwizard
I noticed that tapping was off too. Other than that, I thought you were kind of abusing your guitar strings... it seemed like you were trying to rip them off your guitar, just play it more smooth

These critiques are really just tips, because you actually played it damn well. I really didn't like the guitar you were using, but you can't go wrong with the king (marshall stack). Sounded very good... great work!

C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163110

what is wrong with the guitar
Pretty damn good. of course it could be better, but only saying that cause just by watching that vid i can tell you will go far with the guitar.

also. your guitar is awesome, ignore the other guy
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I don't know what caused it but it sounded like your strings were slapping the fretboard or something and it kinda gave a weird sound when you played the E string. Other than that it was wonderful.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
not bad but i have to agree with the guys that said the tapping was off. it did seem like you were straining at times to play the fast stuff and did miss a couple of parts. you could have used some delay to flesh it out (much like eddie did. i'm guessing that those who didn't like your guitar and amp were really refering more to your tone. Marshall MGs kind of suck tone wise (although with alot of work can be made to sound passable). despite that a really good effort. i'd like to hear some original stuff from you.
well it's not on spot note for note, there are a couple of mistakes here and there, but I couldn't do better so 5 stars from me