It's fixed.

A new fuse fixed it right up and now it's chugging.

In short, I love the amp, but I'll give a PROs vs. CONs review-ish thing:

PROS:

1. The TONE! Holy Hell, the gain channel is something out of this world. It REALLY is a poor man's Mesa. The sound is thick and articulate no matter where the contour knob is but it still able to achieve a scooped tone for heavier metal. It's not muddy at all, not flabby at all and most certainly not disappointing, at all.

2. The clean channel is good too. Good, not great. It's not a Fender Twin but it's something to work with and would suit anyone who plays metal just fine.

3. The FOOT SWITCH. I love this thing. It controls the channels and the reverb and works exactly as it should.

CONS:

1. THIS MO-FO IS HEAVY. I mean, seriously, 40lbs my ASS! I feel like I'm going to throw my back out every time I pick it up. I'm not a wimp, either; I do construction work and I still think this damn thing is heavy. Let's hope the handle holds up.

2. IT WAS BROKEN WHEN I GOT IT. Not really. The fuse just blew. Minor inconvenience.

3. IT WON'T DO DEATH METAL. Yeah, sorry guys, it's not capable of "teh brootlz" on it's own. It'll get pretty heavy (I'd say Pantera-esque amount of gain) but it's going to take an OD to push it any further, which I plan on getting.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with it. If anyone has any questions/comments, let me know.

Also, I COULD make some clips but all I have to record is my Sansa music player. The quality is decent but doesn't really give the amp all of it's credit, so I only did one. If anyone wants clips though then feel free to request them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Congrats!! HNAD!!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by dudetheman

1. THIS MO-FO IS HEAVY. I mean, seriously, 40lbs my ASS! I feel like I'm going to throw my back out every time I pick it up. I'm not a wimp, either; I do construction work and I still think this damn thing is heavy. Let's hope the handle holds up.

welcome to the world of combo amps

when i got my 5150 i had to lug it down a flight of 14 stairs to get it into my basement

good times, good times.

happy new amp day
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have one too!

We can start like a club!

Haha. But yeah this **** i ****in heavy! I pucked it up and im like "this is not 40 pounds"

Its an awesome amp tho
Quote by Steeze
I have one too!

We can start like a club!

Haha. But yeah this **** i ****in heavy! I pucked it up and im like "this is not 40 pounds"

Its an awesome amp tho

Indeed.

I was actually worried about not having enough bass response with the 112 but wow, was I wrong. The damn bass notes slap you in the legs if the volume is past 2.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Indeed.

I was actually worried about not having enough bass response with the 112 but wow, was I wrong. The damn bass notes slap you in the legs if the volume is past 2.

Yeah its bassy as hell. I roll back on the bass for EQing.
It is closed back too and i have mine up against a wall soooo maybe that is why?
Quote by Steeze
Yeah its bassy as hell. I roll back on the bass for EQing.
It is closed back too and i have mine up against a wall soooo maybe that is why?

Maybe. I keep mine in an open space and keep my bass around 3 o'clock and it's just right for me.

Then again, I like a lot of bass.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Dude! I ordered a B-52 AT-112, and according to tracking information and common sense, mine should be coming in tomorrow! I'm so freaking pumped! I just hope there are no faults with it! This'll be my first tube amp!
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
Dude! I ordered a B-52 AT-112, and according to tracking information and common sense, mine should be coming in tomorrow! I'm so freaking pumped! I just hope there are no faults with it! This'll be my first tube amp!

If it doesn't work when you plug it in (e.g. no lights, sounds, anything)....

...suspect fuses.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
If it doesn't work when you plug it in (e.g. no lights, sounds, anything)....

...suspect fuses.

You happy with yours, though? I've been wanting this for a while.
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
You happy with yours, though? I've been wanting this for a while.

So far, yeah, I'm extremely happy. The OD channel is farking amazing, the clean channel is, well, a clean channel, and everything is working properly.

The blown fuse when I got it was a minor inconvenience but I'm still satisfied.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by Steeze
Casters are included which is awesome.

I can't figure out how to get them on there.

Then again, I don't really need them anyways.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
I can't figure out how to get them on there.

Then again, I don't really need them anyways.

Push really hard (in be4 lolololol)

They should pop in.

It elevates the amp and makes it easier to mess with IMO.
happy new amp day, i love mine, especially for $180, i need a footswitch too.
wot! happy NAD, man! I'm looking into getting one of these beauties
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by mikeyElite
welcome to the world of combo amps

when i got my 5150 i had to lug it down a flight of 14 stairs to get it into my basement

good times, good times.

One reason I don't miss my 5150 or Road King and love my Vetta...

Constantly up and down 15 stairs, with a curve in the middle = no bueno.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Constantly up and down 15 stairs, with a curve in the middle = no bueno.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.