Has anybody seen previews for this Family Guy spinoff? meh doesn't look too funny, like some kind of off-brand Family Guy.

thoughts and opinions?
It's pretty much the exact same thing
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
It will probably suck just like all recent Family Guy.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i havent seen previews for it...im guessing fam guy pt. 2
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Looks like family guy all over again, but with black people. so...meh.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
i think there is a chance for it to be good. i mean tbs has house of payne, then just made meet the browns having pretty much same characters, just changing the main character, and both are very funny shows.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
theres some wierd fat kid, taking the place of chris of course. and a little black kid with stewie-like quips. but neither seem very funny. and yeah recent family guy has been subpar.
Last edited by IM SEAN CONNERY at Jul 15, 2009,
How much can they juice Family Guy, I mean it's no Simpsons
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
it may be alright, or really suck. I'm gonna watch anyway, but with kinda low expectations
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
its just going to be the same old sh*t, w/ cleveland being the main character this time around.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Family Guy=The Cleveland=A big ol' pile of fail
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by RentACar
They cancelled King of the Hill for this?

really?
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by RentACar
They cancelled King of the Hill for this?
+1

I never knew they had previews out now. o_o
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
If they absolutely must do a spin-off, at least do it with a cooler character like Quagmire or Greased Up Deaf Guy.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Or Adam West. Who knows what kinda crazy shit he gets into.
THIS.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Just saw the preview.

Ha, chocolate people.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
yeah, ironic how the two funniest lines in that preview were both said by stewie, followed by 3 or so minutes of mediocre brown comedy.
Yeah, I mean KotH was a great show, actually getting better, but since it was the only show that never changed styles (unlike Family Guy, American Dad, and somewhat The Simpsons who have flown over the top), FOX probably wanted a more edgier (stupid) show to please the audience of idiots.

I don't care what anyone says, King of the Hill is great.
I saw the first episode. Pretty good show but that was the first one so it's always interesting. It's a complete rip off of Family guy, they have their own black versions of Stewie and Chris and a hot Meg. the new gang is stil 4 people, some old guy a red-neck, cleveland and a bear. It's harder to relate to because you don't have bears in your group.
Quote by yaaarp
I saw the first episode. Pretty good show but that was the first one so it's always interesting. It's a complete rip off of Family guy, they have their own black versions of Stewie and Chris and a hot Meg. the new gang is stil 4 people, some old guy a red-neck, cleveland and a bear. It's harder to relate to because you don't have bears in your group.

I did not realize this... Thats not ****ing cool.

I don't like Seth...
Quote by RentACar
Yeah, I mean KotH was a great show, actually getting better, but since it was the only show that never changed styles (unlike Family Guy, American Dad, and somewhat The Simpsons who have flown over the top), FOX probably wanted a more edgier (stupid) show to please the audience of idiots.

I don't care what anyone says, King of the Hill is great.

I hate American Dad. It's a total FG ripoff.
Quote by itchy guitar
If they absolutely must do a spin-off, at least do it with a cooler character like Quagmire or Greased Up Deaf Guy.

Why the hell does everyone think Quagmire is funny?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.