Like GAIN sometimes doesn't work... and when I play it goes like this:
YEAH I CAN HEAR the guitar.
Shi- now it's all quiet.
Yay I can hear it again!
Damn. QUIET AGAIN!

Over and over.

Is amp. broken?
Sometimes sound doesn't even come out... and I jam the guitar like crazy until it does... but then it goes away again. -_-
Happened on my First Spider III (Xmas Gift, Dont hate me)
Send it to the factory, I dont think there is anything you can do. Try using different guitars/cables/not using a pedal first. also check the wires in back of your amp if its solid state. Finally, you may haev a tremolo effect on and not know it (Very unlikely.)
maybe its just a bad connection on the input jack or a cold solder on your guitar output jack. That happened to me.... IF you have multiple guitars and they both dont work its the amp if not borrow a friends and find out! haha if it is your amp depending on whether its a tube or not it may have different issues, if its nice you should take it to a technician if its super cheap smahs it and get a new one haha
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
sounds like the speakers are failing.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
I'd first check your leads - try a new one. If a new lead doesn't work check the inputs of you guitar and amp.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Well simply,put a lead from your guitar straight into your amp.If that doesn't work,then try it with another lead.Do the same thing with different guitars (if you have two guitars or leads).
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.