Hey, I've always wanted to learn to play and I decided now is the time. A friend of mine is selling a Starcaster by Fender and a fender sp10 22 watt amp and a cord for 150 bucks? She played it for a few months and never used it afterward and its in great condition. Do you think its worth it? Is this a decent guitar for a beginner?
I've noticed alot of beginners to play and actually enjoy Starcasters. I'd say go for it, maybe you can woo her after you buy it and learn a few songs, eh?
Yeah is is for a started and just to let you know Its by squire witch is a brnch from fender. So its not a real fender.
But you just stick with it and you will do fine.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Yeah I knew it's from Squire. Oh and for the first guy that posted...I think she has a thing for me anyway
Yes, its a decent begginer guitar, I wouldn't go as far as to say its spectacular or anything out of the ordinary. If you're getting the guitar and amp for $150 then that's a good deal and I say go for it. Good luck and happy rocking!
I like R&B Slow Jam & Funk songs best. Comment me if you likey.
Pretty much all music is good to me.
Haters gonna hate
NOOOOOOOOO I had one and I hated the damn thing, Look on your local craigslist for a good deal, I got a Jackson Kelly worth about $1400 for $200

Also I bought mine new for $150??
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Last edited by DCarney9116 at Jul 16, 2009,
Um, Starcaster is by Fender and not Squire . . . I think? I don't know if I would get it. It sells for $200 new with the amp. Don't expect anything wonderful but it should keep you happy for a little while if it's this or nothing. Have fun!
Quote by DCarney9116
NOOOOOOOOO I had one and I hated the damn thing

He's only getting it to start on... Everyone should have a ****ty first guitar... It helps you decide between what's good and what's bad later on.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
dont its a targetcaster i had one and it was stolen and i praised the thiefs for it.
i got my gutiar + amp for $200
Yeah I was planning to get a sh**** guitar for my first one. Everyone starts there. So Im not looking for anything special.