So Pit, since you seem to have a pretty good idea of what stuff to buy, I've returned with another question.

What would be the best computer chair for me to buy?

I don't want it to be too expensive, however, I'll probably be sitting in it for long periods of time (so it should be comfortable). I'm going off to college in the fall and I'm a graphic major, so obviously I'll be on the computer a lot (and I'll most likely play video games in it as well).
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Get one with no armrests so you can play guitar sitting in it as well.
find a good deal but dont cheap out. a chair good enough to never piss you off when using it (the only real goal of furniture btw) will cost at least 90-100. dont punish your ass and back for years so you dont have to punish your wallet once.

edit - i dont know anybody who uses an office chair for guitar practice. if youre VERY lucky you can look around your house and find something without armrests thats soft, such as what western civilation would call a bed, to sit on while playing guitar. armrests are good for typing and so are computers. concidence? you be the judge. and dont forget the ability to recline into a comfortable sleeping position for passing out while watching online documentaries or reading boring threads about office chairs...
Last edited by MichaelOfCanton at Jul 15, 2009,
Yeah whatever you do, don't cheap out. I bought a $40 chair and a piece has broken and the seat now moves while you're sitting on it. I don't know how to explain it- it sort of jiggles up and down. It's horrible.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Make sure it's fap stain resistant
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
You get what you pay for. i got a $200 dollar leather thing its so comfy. Good for sex as well because you can bounce up and down on it because its pneumatic.
Quote by bendystraw
I'm afraid you have mistaken the pit for a product advice generator.

Well I figured since everybody on this forum was sitting in some sort of computer chair that at least 1 person would have a good suggestion.

However, this thread didn't turn out as well as my computer speaker one. Oh well, at least I now know that I probably shouldn't cheap out on a chair... and that I shouldn't expect too many helpful thread replies in one week from the Pit. Miracles only happen once in a blue moon lol
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie