Haven't posted here for a long time. Used to hang around R&R a few years ago and I figured it was time to come back again.

Ah, so this is a rough cover of No one Would Riot for Less by Bright Eyes. It's my favourite song by them, but maybe not as well known. It should've been a quality recording, but on top of my computer skipping a bit, it features cameos of parents shouting and mum's vacuum solo.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kdownes/music/
^it should be the top link there.

So yeah, let me know what you think and i'll be happy to crit you in return. I don't have a life so i'll get back to you pretty quick.
I love it! NOWRFL is such a good song. The backing vocals in the chorus were nicely executed.

My only complaint is that the guitar part after approximately 3:25 sounds like it's not keeping time.

I'd love it if you added the little string riff after the bridge. It's one of my favorite parts.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Nice mate!
I love this song, probably one of their best that i've heard.
As soon as I manage to transcribe the string riff I'll throw it in. I couldn't actually here where the guitar went out of time, could you maybe give me an example?
it's right after 3:25. It sounds like the rhythm has been lost. To me at least.

I don't quite know how I could explain this....

well, put it this way, if you played the same picking pattern as on the verses as in there, it would sound on-time/fine.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian