PRS Tremonti SE Black
Yamaha Pacifica 112J OVS
Ibanez AW15ECE
Ibanez TS-808 RI
EHX Small Clone USA
EXH Deluxe Big Muff Pi Distorter Compressor
Boss DD3
Dunlop Crybaby 535q
some good ideas but needs some work. you made some really noticable mistakes. i didn't think that the really fast leads you did at the end really fit the song. i suggest you slow down some and use feeling over speed.
Thanks for the crit, yeh there were a few mistakes, but it was a first take. I recorded the backing and then just improvised over it. I know what you mean about the speed, I tend to get carried away when I don't really have a solid idea of what I want to play. Thanks again
Gear
Laney VC15
PRS Tremonti SE Black
Yamaha Pacifica 112J OVS
Ibanez AW15ECE
Ibanez TS-808 RI
EHX Small Clone USA
EXH Deluxe Big Muff Pi Distorter Compressor
Boss DD3
Dunlop Crybaby 535q
Quote by spin1987
Thanks for the crit, yeh there were a few mistakes, but it was a first take. I recorded the backing and then just improvised over it. I know what you mean about the speed, I tend to get carried away when I don't really have a solid idea of what I want to play. Thanks again

yeah i like to blaze away at times myself. i've found yu have to make the notes flow and try to keep in time or it doesn't work. i rarely keep first takes as they usually have some glaring mess up
nice tone, the more fast pace bits would have worked if you kind of built the improv up in intensity more, and worked up to a really fast pace. but thats not to say what you done was bad, it just needs some polishing

c4c: [https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1162531
you are hearing me talk

CHECK OUT MY TUNES ON MY PROFILE

Gear:

laney VC30
tele/jaguar hybrid
Big muff
Small clone chorus
memory boy
Hadrwire RV-7 reverb
DD3 delay
Dunlop Crybaby wah