instead of using this for my guitar. . . here could i just plug this into the mixer and put a pair of headphones in it instead of the guitar and use it as a cheap in ear monitor?
maybe? I don't totally understand the question.

Oh wait no, it is for a guitar to an amp, not headphones.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Last edited by I am wet at Jul 16, 2009,
I suppose you could, but it wouldn't be high quality and could cut out. And unless your headphones have isolating/noise cancelling features, you won't be able to hear anything because of all the background noise produced by the instruments. You'd also destroy your eardrums if the headphones don't block out outside noise.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
i have noise canceling headphones. and i have an adapter to go from the headphone size cord to the guitar one.